Far Cry 6

Associate
Redeemed on AMD rewards and pre downloading it now. Looking for a new game to sink some hours into so hope this turns out good.

Soldato
So I got a code that was bundled with Samsung SSD, activated it, and the game is still not visible in uplay.
Gonna appear only at launch?

Man of Honour
Preloading on Ubisoft+ now, hd texture pack added too I see. £12.99 to play it for a month before I either complete it or get bored like with FC5... Worth it for that price as can cancel the sub then too lol.

Last edited:

HRL

HRL

Soldato
I added the HD Texture pack and I'm downloading it now, so instead of the initial ~34GB it has already downloaded for the pre-load it is downloading an additional ~39GB making ~73GB in total.

I just noticed that. I’ve had it preloading this evening, saw the download had finished at 35Gb. Went to switch it off and spotted the HD texture pack. Now downloading another 38Gb. :(

Just glad it’s doing it now or I’d have been most put out when trying to launch the game at release.

Underboss
Pre-load done, I'm not visually taken with the game and only enjoyed some parts of 4&5 but I'm that starved for games at the moment I'll give it a go.

Been in my account since getting my 5800x way back in Jan so be rude not to.

Back
Top Bottom