Far Cry 6

Soldato
I’m downloading this to exclusively play on my steam deck. £12 seems a decent price for a game too chill on the sofa with.

Apparently it runs well on the deck.

Man of Honour
Getting a bit more into this, largely due to it being free and not having much else to play. Beautiful game world though with some pretty fun gameplay. A bit repetitive, but it does get a bit more fun later on.

Associate
Getting a bit more into this, largely due to it being free and not having much else to play. Beautiful game world though with some pretty fun gameplay. A bit repetitive, but it does get a bit more fun later on.

I've been giving this a go the last couple of days too, for pretty much the same reasons (it's on game pass and struggling for things to play). Finding it gives me quite a bit of motion sickness, which I've not had from an FPS for quite some time... riding around on horses seems to be the main culprit. Not sure if I'm enjoying the game just yet, good to hear it gets better later on, maybe I need to stick with it.

Man of Honour
I've been giving this a go the last couple of days too, for pretty much the same reasons (it's on game pass and struggling for things to play). Finding it gives me quite a bit of motion sickness, which I've not had from an FPS for quite some time... riding around on horses seems to be the main culprit. Not sure if I'm enjoying the game just yet, good to hear it gets better later on, maybe I need to stick with it.

Finding the same on horses tbh. I try not to use them.

Caporegime

Hm, might give it some more time then. Played the opening few bits for an hour or two, and it didnt really grab me. Just seemed like more of the same Ubisoft stuff that they do every time.

I immediately hated the pet crocodile that wears a leather jacket. Honestly, i know it is a game but i do wish many of them would stay more grounded/adult and not appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Last edited:
Soldato

How much later on? I'm 7 hours in and I've enjoyed it so far, but every new mission is starting to feel like the previous one.

Man of Honour
Hm, might give it some more time then. Played the opening few bits for an hour or two, and it didnt really grab me. Just seemed like more of the same Ubisoft stuff that they do every time.

I immediately hated the pet crocodile that wears a leather jacket. Honestly, i know it is a game but i do wish many of them would stay more grounded/adult and not appeal to the lowest common denominator.

The dialogue is pretty cringe for the most part, but the story has gotten a little better now I’m into it. It’s still too diluted with nonsense. Much referred 5.

How much later on? I'm 7 hours in and I've enjoyed it so far, but every new mission is starting to feel like the previous one.

Probably a good few hours more. Once you get planes, helicopters, wing suit etc and expand the story into some of the new areas. It’s still pretty repetitive, but I won’t complain for a free game. Avatar was far better.

Soldato
The dialogue is pretty cringe for the most part, but the story has gotten a little better now I’m into it. It’s still too diluted with nonsense. Much referred 5.

Probably a good few hours more. Once you get planes, helicopters, wing suit etc and expand the story into some of the new areas. It’s still pretty repetitive, but I won’t complain for a free game. Avatar was far better.
Cool, thanks. I paid for it so felt compelled to put some effort into it, but the lack of variety in the missions is wearing on me.

Avatar does look really good. Very tempted by that one.

Back
Top Bottom