Farcry 6

Soldato
I wasn't serious. There was a big thread on here when first joined called "Fell off the boat in Farcry".

I did try 5, got about halfway through it. Seemed like juts doing the same thing over and over. I bought it after watching some pure ninja on youtube clearing out entire camps without even being seen, planting explosives on cars, blowing them and them landing on enemies heads and all kinds. Whenever I tried I usually missed with the first bullet and then they'd set the alarm off and I'd have 20 mercs chasing me. :rolleyes:

Soldato
I wasn't serious. There was a big thread on here when first joined called "Fell off the boat in Farcry".

I did try 5, got about halfway through it. Seemed like juts doing the same thing over and over. I bought it after watching some pure ninja on youtube clearing out entire camps without even being seen, planting explosives on cars, blowing them and them landing on enemies heads and all kinds. Whenever I tried I usually missed with the first bullet and then they'd set the alarm off and I'd have 20 mercs chasing me. :rolleyes:

Oh I just saw you were in Australia so thought that was an appropriate reply :D
I only played 3 fully.

Associate
Farcry saga is incredibly good, I can still remember playing without eliminating camps so I could have more pvp along the game and then do them all at the end. Epic game

Associate
I mean it would be awesome to have all the maps combined with all the characters in it. I've wanted something like that for GTA
You are right! That would actually be nuts, a huge map, interactive, loads of action! and to be honest Farcry games do feel a bit short in story length when u play them. A FarGryTA would be AWESOME!

Associate
Can you guys actually tell the difference between Far Crys, I've tried them all but really not my thing way too generic. Did enjoy Primal though.

Associate
Can you guys actually tell the difference between Far Crys, I've tried them all but really not my thing way too generic. Did enjoy Primal though.

I've enjoyed them all. I'd say 2 was my favourite but there's no way I could replay it today, the horrible fast travel, the strange sped up voices, the checkpoints.

Obviously the modern formula was set in 3 and so 3, 4 & 5 all feel a bit samey. New Dawn was an odd one. Luckily I played it back to back with 5 and seeing how the world had changed was cool, stupid plot and the worst villains in the series though.

Hopes for 6: No Shangri-la or drug sequences or whatever; stop kidnapping me!; no eagles; stick to the weapon system in 5, I'm not interested in the signature stuff.

Associate
I've enjoyed them all. I'd say 2 was my favourite but there's no way I could replay it today, the horrible fast travel, the strange sped up voices, the checkpoints.

Obviously the modern formula was set in 3 and so 3, 4 & 5 all feel a bit samey. New Dawn was an odd one. Luckily I played it back to back with 5 and seeing how the world had changed was cool, stupid plot and the worst villains in the series though.

Hopes for 6: No Shangri-la or drug sequences or whatever; stop kidnapping me!; no eagles; stick to the weapon system in 5, I'm not interested in the signature stuff.
2 was good, ground breaking at the time and loved the multiplayer.

Soldato
OP
Watching theradbrad playing through this at the moment. (On ps5) it looks a blast ! Think I’ll pick it up for the weekend.

I know it’s the same Far cry formula as always, but eh, sometimes switching off and blowing stuff up is just what’s needed :D the rocket backpack is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom