US: Fear the Walking Dead

Soldato
Well, he had to watch it first to have an opinion on it.
Watching a film at the cinema and having an opinion on it isn't the same thing as keeping up with episodes of a TV show, thinking it's crap and wishing it was cancelled, rather than just not watching it anymore.

Also, wasn't he the one saying it was aimed at kids and that people moaning about it should see it as such?

Caporegime
Well, he had to watch it first to have an opinion on it.
Watching a film at the cinema and having an opinion on it isn't the same thing as keeping up with episodes of a TV show, thinking it's crap and wishing it was cancelled, rather than just not watching it anymore.

Also, wasn't he the one saying it was aimed at kids and that people moaning about it should see it as such?

And I've watched upto a certain point in ftwd and that's my opinion on it. Its slow paced filler crap, episodes that drag on and have almost no point to them. Its like they're taking scenes that should take seconds and stretching them into minutes just to get episodes complete as their ideas are drying up.

Also the fact that barely anyone is posting on this topic anymore seems to show that most on here have lost interest in it, if anything interesting was actually happening id expect there to be posts on it.

Soldato
I thought nobody was posting because it's on a mid season break.
If it's back on, I wasn't aware of it.

I generally agree with your assessment of the show tbh, but I also agree with the sexy one in that you can simply just choose not to continue watching it.
Whether it gets cancelled or not doesn't affect you either way.

Me? I'll continue to give it a bit more of a chance fwiw.

Caporegime
I thought nobody was posting because it's on a mid season break.
If it's back on, I wasn't aware of it.

I generally agree with your assessment of the show tbh, but I also agree with the sexy one in that you can simply just choose not to continue watching it.

Me? I'll continue to give it a bit more of a chance fwiw.

Ive no clue if its back on or not, the last episode i seen was a good while ago, may sometime :p

Man of Honour
I gave up after a few episodes of Season 2, it just kept getting worst with every episode, I couldn't take it anymore.

This along with 12 Monkeys and Wayward Pines are awful season 2s.

So far I actually quite like the second season of Wayward Pines - sure it isn't as good as the first and a bit meh at times but the setting is interesting and so far holding up fairly well and it is interesting to see some of the issues they have to deal with in that kind of world. The only thing I find really bad about it is the inconsistencies with the abbies they are talked about as as one thing but never actually exhibit it on screen when we do see them i.e. when it suits the writers suddenly one guy can win in hand to hand combat against them yet they are supposed to be superior killing machines.

Soldato
Also the fact that barely anyone is posting on this topic anymore seems to show that most on here have lost interest in it, if anything interesting was actually happening id expect there to be posts on it.

At first I thought it a silly statement, but actually I guess it's true. Not much interesting has happened for a few weeks...

Man of Honour
Pity you never exercised the same restraint with TFA, months of you whinging in the threads was good for a laugh. Get over it son. :D

YOU OWE ME A GREAT BIG MASSIVE APOLOGY :D

I was the one sticking up for TFA and having a go at the posters like Easyrider picking up on tiny little things.
How the hell did you get that so wrong?

Absolutely, thanks.
Grown adults picking on a kids film.

Caporegime
YOU OWE ME A GREAT BIG MASSIVE APOLOGY :D

I was the one sticking up for TFA and having a go at the posters like Easyrider picking up on tiny little things.
How the hell did you get that so wrong?

Easily, for a start there was so much whinging in that thread between people that liked it and those that didn't it just basically became a wall of bs. Secondly it was quite a few months back. :)

Back
Top Bottom