US: Fear the Walking Dead

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Its been ok imo, but this latest episode was nicely done even if it was all seen from one characters perspective but it was a unique one at that and shows the series still has the potential.

Man of Honour
Didn't even make it half way through episode 8 (season 2) before I was bored out of my skull. Guess I won't be continuing with the series.

Associate
Same here. I gave it a good go but watching people go from one miserable experience to another is just getting depressing. Tis why i've finished with the main show as well.

Man of Honour
Can we have more of the nick story line and less of the lemming group please.

As with my previous post - they should just run a theme with Nick, Strand, Daniel and the women from the plane i.e. having to re-enter a city that is on the verge of falling for some objective and leave the rest parked up in a camp like the quarry from the start of the walking dead. The show has just turned into utter garbage IMO like a much poorer version of the main show.

Man of Honour
It's just turning into TWD except with more stupid decisions and less character development.

I mean, they left the door to the hotel open and then proceeded to be as loud as possible...

Indeed - I read the description for that episode and just wasn't interested enough to watch it after the rest of the season :s

v0n

v0n

Soldato
It's also the casting. There is so much blandness in all of these characters and so little conviction from the actors to carry the part it feels like some sort of Channel 4 show. That family is so dreary and socially inept every time they meet some temporary side character for one episode, that character ends up stealing the focus and you end up cheering for them rather than the main cast.

Back
Top Bottom