Feek's Friday Beer, gin (and whatever you happen to be drinking on a Friday night) Thread

Soldato
My wife was using my single malt in her cocktails too as her blended whisky stash had run out. I didn't mind though as it was one of those peaty single malts and I don't like them. With the only exception of 12 year old highland park, that one I like :D

Associate
@200sols, there may be "No Rules" but i am not mixing a £70 bottle of rum with anything. If I'm going to mix, ill use a bottle of Kraken, or Havana Especial, not a 12 yr Old bottle of unadulterated rum. All foursquare rums have no additives, just pure Rum the way the barrels made it.

Soldato
4 bottles of Westons Vintage. The king of mainstream cider. :D

with you on that one
Screenshot-20200530-172055-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Soldato
My local micro pub have started opening for a couple of hours a day selling a range of ales and ciders by the litre bottle. I was going to go up tonight but I heard the queue was over 30 minutes long.

Least they are doing it in fresh/new 1 litre bottles, the thought of used plastic milk bottles makes me puke.

Soldato
My local micro pub have started opening for a couple of hours a day selling a range of ales and ciders by the litre bottle. I was going to go up tonight but I heard the queue was over 30 minutes long.

Least they are doing it in fresh/new 1 litre bottles, the thought of used plastic milk bottles makes me puke.
Used? You can buy those new. Or do you mean getting customers to bring their own?

Soldato
My place doesn't allow you to bring your own bottles for collection. Like I say they they dishing it out in new litre bottles with screw on cap.

Snobbish? Ha. This forum is full of that.

Soldato
Have you received yours yet? Mine still hasn't even been dispatched. :(
No, Hermes smashed my box or something. Spoke with Beer52 today and they're sending me a new box and upgrading me to Royal Mail only delivery. It's about the third time in the last 6 months Hermes have lost/stolen/damaged my box :(

Back
Top Bottom