Female graduates freezing eggs over a lack of educated men

Caporegime
Size of your wallet out trumps brains, when it comes to attracting women.

So true. I used to be acquaintances with the son of a 'very large auto glazing company'. The guy was a douche. Complete douche. However from 17 he was driving a brand new 911 and as a result had any amount of women. On a night out I once asked one whom I'd assumed previously to be a reasonably intelligent lady what the hell she was doing with him and her response was 'well he offered to take me out for a drive and I just found he was a really nice guy'. He wasn't. He was a bell of the highest order as any of his ex's would attest to.
Every time it was always 'I don't even know why I was with him, he wasn't smart or funny or even nice'.

I know love...

Caporegime
So true. I used to be acquaintances with the son of a 'very large auto glazing company'. The guy was a douche. Complete douche. However from 17 he was driving a brand new 911 and as a result had any amount of women. On a night out I once asked one whom I'd assumed previously to be a reasonably intelligent lady what the hell she was doing with him and her response was 'well he offered to take me out for a drive and I just found he was a really nice guy'. He wasn't. He was a bell of the highest order as any of his ex's would attest to.
Every time it was always 'I don't even know why I was with him, he wasn't smart or funny or even nice'.

I know love...

Lololol! It's annoying that often men get called shallow. Women are just as bad, just hide it From themselves.

Takes a lot to find someone who is genuine, guy or girl.

Caporegime
OP

I know love...

To be fair no one at that age should be looking to settle down so it's not surprising they go for someone who is able to offer them a better experience or at least an experience they'll perceive to be better, I mean roles reversed would you rather be getting picked up by a guy in his mums micra or the super confident, wild party boy in a 911 that is technically his although his Dad paid for it. Of course he's going to treat them like turd when he realises all they care about is money and materials and he can have a new one just like a new car in the drop of a hat.

Back
Top Bottom