few pics of the race car

Associate
OP
JayMax said:
I don't know a lot of those manufacturers but still the spec list is giving me a twitch somewhere.

How much has this cost you do you reckon, just ballpark, not being nosey?

tricky to say as we've built it up over time, done quite a bit of work ourselves - for example its got about £1000 worth of paint on it, plus all the labour sanding, filling, flatting, and painting it would have probably cost about £5000 in all, but as my Dad runs an accident repair centre it didn't cost a penny

the motor we bought for £6000 but its had money spent on it since

as a rough figure, if you had it all built from the ground up I'd say in the region of £35,000-£40,000 but it hasn't cost us quite that much

Stellios said:
That thing mmust sound like the god of thunder :cool:

Absolutely stunning, mate. Should put it up againt gibbos stang and spies 997, just for laughs.

hehe its got a fat lumpy growl at idle but picks up and roars like only a naturally aspirated V8 can, I'd give it a go ;) let them get to 1/2 track before I launch.....

Associate
Meh you can clearly see its a 1.4 with loud exhausts. On a serious note though beautiful car with a beautiful engine, good job and i am absolutley loving the old skool rims on the front, the goodyears just make it complete. Looks like a really nice rat rod styled drag car:D

Back
Top Bottom