Fifa 07 xbox 360 demo now up on marketplace

Soldato
Pre_Empt said:
Hmm, is it me or is that a really bad demo?

The graphics look awful, no way is that HD more like composite, is looks worse than an Xbox game. I've checked all my cables and played some other demos just in case, but no, it's the demo.

The controls are really sluggish and unresponsive. It won't let me change player, it just seems automatic. The physics of the ball is better but thats about all.

I hope that its just this demo or that game is off my list. :(

No way the graphics are that bad thats for sure they are the same really as the Fifa world cup version on 360. :)

Soldato
Nismo said:
You can just hear some commentary when the ball goes out, but its very muffled and way below the rest of the game volume. I was wondering about the tricks too?

Well there a PA Announcer i here i turned the sound settings up but the commentators Eg Andy Gray been left out of demo.

Fifa 07 has improved a lot but miles behind PES still imo. :)

Associate
bingham67 said:
No way the graphics are that bad thats for sure they are the same really as the Fifa world cup version on 360. :)

So you don't think the graphics are pixelated, have a blur to them and lack general clarity? The cut scenes in the corridor are jerky, a prelude to what was to come. Play both games back to back and then say your wrong. ;) But it should be obvious than that. It could just be a bad demo. Which is a rare thing these days. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Shame they heavily cut or dumbed down the 360 version compared to the PC one. I guess EA will prolly sell the rest of the game on the marketplace knowing them. There's no excuse for dumbing down the 360 version.

For the first time since FIFA came out, I'm not touching this and waiting for PES.

Associate
I have to say the graphics weren't as good as I was maybe expecting from the screenshots but it still looks pretty good. But the main thing is the game play is much improved over the previous versions, not quite PES but they're getting there. I really like the start/loading idea too as it is much better than watching a loading screen with random facts/stats. I'll pick a copy up of this for the 360 and then just get PES for the PC and hopefully patch it because the licences matter to me...

Soldato
Pre_Empt said:
So you don't think the graphics are pixelated, have a blur to them and lack general clarity? The cut scenes in the corridor are jerky, a prelude to what was to come. Play both games back to back and then say your wrong. ;) But it should be obvious than that. It could just be a bad demo. Which is a rare thing these days. :rolleyes:

Ye graphics on pitch are fine exactly the same as the other Fifa on 360 for Character detail etc. Saying that though it is pretty dark at times on replay especially.

I agree the cut scenes have framerate issues but they always have had issues on fifa imo.

I still think it plays better on PC, PS2 then it does on 360 Fifa 07 just that graphics are much better on 360.

The shooting horrible compared to PC/PS2 version also ah well Pro Evo soon I dont think ill be ordering this tbh. :)

Permabanned
I doubt they ever removed the leagues/teams as such, they just never had the time to rebuild hi-def versions of the players for all the clubs etc.

Doesn't bother me if I can't play as lower league teams, but I can see it bothering a lot of people.

Permabanned
Been playing it and i dont like it at all. Ok so its smooth and the animations are nice ( the replays on the other hand look awfully jerky ).

Sorry but EA can kiss my backside...they never have and still dont deserve my cash for this rubbish.

Soldato
Dunno what's up but mine is still downloading, it's been going over 3 hours now... :(

Odd considering recently everything I've downloaded has been really fast which has been a nice change :p

Back
Top Bottom