FIFA 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I wont be buying it, I look forward to the demo though as 13 demo was so woeful, but was representative of the final game. Happy playing 12 which is a generation ahead of 13 still...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
FIFA 13 is still £29.99 on Amazon, Play, Zavvi, Shopto and it's £42.00 on Tesco Direct and GAME so I'm guessing you'll be waiting a long time. :p

i managed to pick it up for £25, the edition with free packs also for 24 weeks, about a month or two after release.

check out hotukdeals, it should show you

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-13-xbox360-ps3-26-99-argos-1506638

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa-13-xbox-360-ps3-26-99-delivered-amazon-co-uk-1509013

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/cod-black-ops-2-fifa-13-25-each-morrisons-1516664

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/fifa13-for-20-new-ps3-xbox360-wii-arsenaldirect-1515123

it was even £20 at one point ;)

Soldato
They should start by addressing the server issues before revamping the whole game!

Oh, and how about getting rid of the giving of random penalties when your defender grazes the opposition! (mind you, I guess in terms of reality, that's pretty accurate! :D)

Don
In my opinion the following need sorting..

- Keepers, they should be reprimanded for hacking people down. Red cards need to be shown, not just yellows.
- Keepers being beaten at their near post.
- Keepers in general, 12 had good keepers, 13 has just got rubbish keepers, Neuer, Casillas are just pathetic, limp wristed, clueless idiots.
- Defenders, the 'AI' is just so dumb, lobbed through ball so the attackers will run onto the ball whereas the defenders will stutter/stop resulting in being no where near the attackers.
- Set pieces, far too easy to score from corners and freekicks.
- Long shots, far too easy to score long shots, in fact ridiculously easy.
- Weak foot, is there one? Muriel scored a left footed 30 yarder against me yesterday.
- Balance stats out, Agbonlahor maybe fast but does he have to be so clinical in front of goal? His RL version certainly isn't so make him rubbish on FIFA in front of goal.
- Finesse, it's pretty useless now, improve it or get rid, its only worth using when a keeper is outside his area or you have an open goal.
- Passing, why are Xavi, Silva, Fabragas etc's passing as woeful as a bronze/silver player? No wonder people just opt for pace over anything.
- First touch, see above. ^^

This is all I can think of for the mo, I'm sure when I have a few games tonight more will pop into my head.

Red cards absolutely, it's a joke how many times a keeper could have been sent off, but isn't. I just played a friendly v Tim and Torres did a roulette past the keeper and just got SMASHED. Didn't even get the free kick.

near post shots are definitely over powered, massively. They are this years finesse shot.

Neuer is garbage on the game, as you said - limp wristed. keepers need a major revamp.

The AI is poor, but it's been carried over from FIFA 12. The stuttering you mentioned I also mentioned, but that has been in 12. So I try to combat it by controlling my players by my self as much as I can - even though at times EA still force yoru player to stutter and turn. I can see why people scream scripted - but it isn't, it's just really dumb AI.

Caporegime
The moment when the CPU makes your defender pause for no reason during a lofted through ball is one of the most annoying. Another thing that happens a lot in my matches is rebounds falling perfectly to the opposition. No matter how much power or no matter the angle of the shot, if it's parried, blocked or even hits the post 9/10 it will fall back to them perfectly for a tap in.

Associate
The other thing I am thinking is PS4/nextbox. If rumors are to be true we could be seeing the PS4 towards xmas. So will a version be released to the "new gen" and will the online play be cross-compat with the current gen versions so PS4 + PS3 and 360 + nextbox.

That all said even when the PS4/nextbox gets released I will still be keeping my PS3 + 360 for that matter.

I always keep an eye on pro evo, but as been for the last 5 odd years I will take any news on pro evo with a pinch of salt until the full product is available. I'm looking forward to E3 this year though. Should be really interesting.

This, I remember my mate rushing out to buy Pes 2009 on release day at full RRP. Bought it back turned out to be the worst game in all time. I think CEX stopped buying brand new copies from people it was tht bad. They did a patch which fixed some things to make it just about playable but if u had no Internet you were screwed

Associate
I wonder what the changes to Ultimate Team will be...

Also, I have high hopes for the Vita version. Really, really hope it's not another roster update. I would LOVE UT for Vita, but doubt it would happen.

Soldato
I wish they'd bring a COD stats system to FUT. I love stats. Players used, total goals, total shots, yada yada yada

Yeah it does need some changes to it. It's been static for ages.

Agree with the majority of your points on the previous page... near post shots and defenders stopping on chipped through balls is my biggest annoyance.

Soldato
I wish they'd bring a COD stats system to FUT. I love stats. Players used, total goals, total shots, yada yada yada

This! I want to know everything! :)

I remember when I played the SP PC Demo of Fifa 13 and it gave you individual player breakdowns, some nice little charts etc.. this MAY be in SP Fifa 13/Career mode on XBOX, I wouldn't know as I haven't played either!

But I want it everywhere! Total passes during games, careers, career averages etc.. and spanning over a player, not a card, buying Aguero, selling him & buying him again, should give you your stats using Aguero, not using THAT Aguero card, imio.

Caporegime
i just wish they would get rid of handicap and weird in play coding which effects gameplay such as "hidden morale", etc.

the best player should win, none of this "boosting the losing player" to make the match more even, because the boost is so high it eventually means the losing player wins.

they need to get rid of all the handicapping, so what if some guy is terrible at the game and couldn't win without it, you don't see teams like QPR going out and outplaying the top 4 every week.

crap players deserve to lose, once ea realise this, the game will actually be worth playing, but none of this feedback is ever taken on by EA, the worst games company on the planet. they do everything they can in their power to stop people selling on coins, yet when it comes to making the game better they would rather add more crap in to make it worse.

Man of Honour
But I want it everywhere! Total passes during games, careers, career averages etc.. and spanning over a player, not a card, buying Aguero, selling him & buying him again, should give you your stats using Aguero, not using THAT Aguero card, imio.

This, without a doubt. The lack of full stat tracking has meant I sometimes keep players I would often get rid of, just because I want to keep track of their games/goals/etc.

Caporegime
LOL looks pretty rubbish looking at that trailer, GFX dont seem much improved and hasnt the protect the ball function been in since 09? As usual new features that dont appear to make any difference to how you play the game and seemingly no attempt to fix the issues FIFA 13 has...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom