FIFA 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Graphics won't have improved much though (Though some player likeness has), that's the 360/PS3 gameplay trailer - no footage of the X1/PS4 versions yet.

Soldato
LOL looks pretty rubbish looking at that trailer, GFX dont seem much improved and hasnt the protect the ball function been in since 09? As usual new features that dont appear to make any difference to how you play the game and seemingly no attempt to fix the issues FIFA 13 has...

ps3ud0 :cool:

End of the day though, you are more negative than the flat end of a battery.

Caporegime
wtf is that?

seriously you cannot call that a gameplay trailer when the camera angles used are not the same ones when you play the actual game.

also you can tell how the camera is swinging around it's not proper "gameplay" but just a trailer.

therefore the actual game will not reflect anything in that video at all.

when making a gameplay trailer in future, they should have one of actual gameplay running on a console where a person or 2 persons are actually playing the game.

otherwise just call it a preview trailer

Soldato
Both, released first on current gen though - no news on launch date for next gen yet.

I know there won't be, but I really wish there would be a one time UT transfer, ie: You make your UT on the XB360, then when the 1 launches, you can port your UT into Fifa 14 for XBO! :eek:

Caporegime
It's also linked to your console though, as evident that I own Fifa on Pc, Xbox and 360, yet cannot use the same UT on all systems.

so say if you own 2 ps3's you cannot use your ut on both?

intredasting?

i know why it isnt allowed cross platform, but over the same platform e.g. over psn it should surely be okay.

therefore ps3 -> ps4 is fine

and eggbox -> one is fine also

Soldato

intredasting?

i know why it isnt allowed cross platform, but over the same platform e.g. over psn it should surely be okay.

In theory thats true.

But, sadly, that doesn't mean a thing here, ball is in their court!

Hopefully porting an existing team is one of the "exclusive features" that XBO has with FUT14.

Man of Honour

intredasting?

No, if you own two Xbox's for example (as I do) then you can use the same UT, but as the 360 and Xbone are probably going to be classed as different consoles, I'd be surprised if you could use the same team on both. Like Tim said though, hopefully it'll be a feature to export your team from 360/PS3 to Xbone/PS4

Caporegime
it's most likely be a port anyway, so there would be no real loss unless you were going to get rid of the older gen console for a newer one.

so just play 14 on the older gen console and wait til world cup 2014 (Brasil) for a proper next gen release

Soldato
it's most likely be a port anyway, so there would be no real loss unless you were going to get rid of the older gen console for a newer one.

so just play 14 on the older gen console and wait til world cup 2014 (Brasil) for a proper next gen release

I doubt it will be a port considering that EA have developed a new engine for next gen consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom