FIFA 15

Soldato
Well I played 3 games with my new team last night, 1 win, 1 loss, 1 draw. The win was against a really god squad with TOTS Ronaldo, Messi, and a load of other decent players. It was quite an easy win, I think 3-0 in the end.

The other games were hard work, the team felt good but going forwards didn't feel I had many options. I'm used to playing with a LF-ST-RF, I feel the LF and RF get more involved in the attack than a LW and RW. Maybe it's just me imaging it.

Scored this goal with IF Quaresma though which I was pleased with, made me look like I actually know what I was doing with some skill moves.

Don
Nice goal, can you tell em your camera angle with the specific angle/zoom number? I like it.

Also I looked back at that stadium you asked about and it was me away from home so couldn't tell you!

I'm nearly on 1000 FUT games, eek. Been playing a few normal games of late with Arsenal, been rather enjoyable.

Don
456 goals in 325 games for Ronaldo at LF, he's so ridiculous.

I got so sick of Benzema and Little Pea I bought Bale to go at ST on 6 chem, he's a lot more useful. Then Robben at RF is so good I never get bored of this team.

Soldato
I've had enough of this ****ing game. I just played some **** who I was beating and the game just started lagging so much I couldn't control anything. I couldn't do anything at all and he ****ing scored, then magically there is no lag. It ended 1-1 but it ****ed me off. I played once more and I lost and I'm just done with it. Fifa just ****es me off too much. It's not worth my time. **** fifa 16

Soldato
Turned Fifa on for the first time in a while earlier. FUT seasons match and ended up playing against my mrs's bests mates brother... Never had owt like that happen before.

Half time I was losing so I passed the controller to my 9 year old who won the game 3-1 for me :D

Forgot I bought ronaldo- 93 Suarez (extinct now)- bale.

I've not ordered 16 either. Probably will end up grabbing it but I'm not excited for it at all...

More excited for trackmania :)

Soldato
Fifa's still the only game i actually play. Just tend to play career mode only atm though. got bored with FUT a whilst back.
stuck between fifa16 pre order or go for PES as they have a nice looking 20th anniversary edition coming out.

Soldato
I always preorder FIFA on the basis that then I'll have as much time as possible to get used to the nuances and see what sort of **** has been served to us this time, and also hopeful that in the beginning everyone will be **** so I feel cocky and think because I've played every FIFA since 1998 Road To The World Cup, there'll be loads of noobs I can thrash with my 5 star skills.

Of course this never actually happens, all it leads to is more valuable days of my life being made miserable.

Back
Top Bottom