FIFA 15

Soldato
Just tried to have a few games, my team were absolutely god awful. So much rage conceding about 12 goals due to things like this:

9S0194t.gif

Kicked Martinez right through the net.

Last edited:
Associate
Ah lol that would drive me nuts. I swear the game has it in for me just now as well , the **** my team is doing is beyond ridiculous , gone from div 2 down to div 5 in straight seasonss.

Had a germam TOTS / IF team and now bought Italian TOTS / IF team , not sure i like it. I am missing having TOTS Aubamayang up front . Ive got pink Doumbia and TOTS Tevez now and so far i am struggling to adjust .

Caporegime
Same, haven't played for weeks.

Depending on how things are implemented in 16 I may not even bother if acquiring the side you want means massive grinding or buying fifa points. Coin selling had its downsides but at least it made it fun being able to buy who you wanted. So many players are extinct on the PC market it's just pointless even trying to build squads.

Soldato
Ended up back on Fifa this week, mostly due to a certain email from EA last week that i got! :)

Looked at my UT, pretty sorry state, 2 very generic 40k (at the time teams) and 11k in the bank, didn't check the market as I asumed prices would be silly, but discarded every gold player not in my teams, got to about 280k and then looking at the market, it does seem to have fouled itself somewhat? :eek: Literally not played more than 3 or 4 games in UT or traded since January.

Made this, love it!

l5XDThz.png

Soldato
I hope coin buying is done and you have to grind out in 16. Fed up of seeing the same teams over and over in 15 because 10 bob millionaires can buy the best players for about 3 quid. I don't mind the few legitimate rich folk buying loads of packs because they will be in the minority. Can't see the game at being much different at a but the video with Neville and Jamie was quite amusing albeit didn't outline the new mode Futdraft very well at all.

Soldato
is there going to be a squad update for the start of this season ? or are they only doing the new squad updates for fifa 16?

Just gone into the career mode and its still full of all the players from the last game of last season, even after going into setting and downloading the squad updates.

Soldato
Typical, still going to buy 16 but wanted to get the players now :) ea sure know how to fleece punters.

The reason why I asked was because I just played someone in career mode and they had Gerard in their la galaxy team. How they done that?

Last edited:
Soldato
I played a bit of Seasons this morning just for a bit of a change and it felt like a completely different game to FUT, in a good way. I quite enjoyed it but it was much harder to score compared to FUT, which again I quite liked.

Soldato
I played a bit of Seasons this morning just for a bit of a change and it felt like a completely different game to FUT, in a good way. I quite enjoyed it but it was much harder to score compared to FUT, which again I quite liked.

The pace feels better and more controllable, less BS occurs because of this too and not everyone in super human which always makes it more of better man wins game.

Soldato
Slightly off topic but anyone here with some decent Fifa 14 UT players that they no longer play? Ideally looking for a Ronaldo, Ibra or Messi :D I have Fifa 15 but didn't really like it so I am still playing 14.

Caporegime

I played a few local games of kick off in a wee tourney at my mates house.

The BS banding is still there but it's a much better game mode. I was losing 2-0 with Dortmund and all of a sudden my players turned on god mode for the come back. I actually felt bad for winning that one as we had money on the line (everyone chipped in a fiver).

Caporegime
the quality of players is really lacking.

just won division 1 with 8 straight wins.

came up against TOTY Ronaldo, TOTY Griezmann, etc and made the guy rage quit at 4-0 around the 50 minute mark.

Last game was against Ronaldo, Bale and Ibarbo as a front 3, with rodriguez, iniesta, ramos, casillas, etc.

It's crazy how much money people have spent on their teams yet cannot compete against someone who hasn't spent a dime.

Back
Top Bottom