FIFA 15

Soldato
Formations are you guys using? I've always kinda stuck with 41212 but I did enjoy 433 in Fifa 14. How is 433 variant this FUT?

I always used 4-1-2-1-2, but then it wasn't working for me in FIFA 15, so I tried 3-5-2 and 4-3-3(2) or (3), can't remember which, again with limited success. Since I've been using 4-3-2-1 I've won a whole lot more than usual.

Currently 5 wins into a new division 2 season (having been relegated from div 2 before using 4-3-3)

Associate
I find no matter what formation i use i go through spells of winning loads followed by losing loads.

Now....i do play full manual controls so i am at a big disadvantage before a ball is kicked but i stormed into div 1 with 4-1-2-1-2 (2) then i got relegated right down to 4 , i changed to 4-3-2-1 and did basically the same again AND then again with 4-3-3 (4) .

Since then ive been having decent success with 3-4-1-2 which i thought would be awful but is actually pretty darn good.

I have just tweaked my squad again and i am on course to win Div 3 now using 5-2-1-2 , it is awesome hahahaha.

This is my current team , i know uche lets it down but i am broke at the moment:

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=cLF6Uv1LbKaL:360

Oh yeah , ignore the red cards , had a ref who utterly hated me in the last match ! :D

Soldato
Logged on during TOTS finale last night and splurged everything on packs, got nothing :D

Tempted to try & get back into it and use the beloved 3421/343 from Seasons mode, but I think with UT's engine it'll be uber spanking time with 3atb :(

Associate
not the best thinking about sanchez in place of gotze

8B6MZI.jpg

on bench i have

Silva Vidal Alonso Casillas Cavani Sagna

Soldato
After complaining about not being able to win, the game is kissing my ass now and ive won 8 on the spin... not sure why the game goes through these stages because im playing no different.

Soldato
Weird, just had a couple of games where I got 0 coins and nothing registered after the game :confused:

Good thing though, seeing as it was a draw and a loss :p

Soldato
Not lost a game tonight with this squad.

ZBaf2Tj.jpg

Feels proper solid. Di maria has had 19 assists in 9 games. Aguero and Tevez have just been pinging it in from anywhere.

Anyone tried SIF Tevez?

Back
Top Bottom