FIFA 18

It is a lot easier trading when you spent a load to trade with the bigger players, it's difficult with golds. I bought a lot of OTW players when I first started and within a week they had gone up drastically.

In a nutshell, spend £536 on packs then start trading :p

It is a lot easier trading when you spent a load to trade with the bigger players, it's difficult with golds. I bought a lot of OTW players when I first started and within a week they had gone up drastically.

In a nutshell, spend £536 on packs then start trading :p

Not really, I made 60k in a morning sniping FC Porto players for near discard and selling for 1500-1600. Marquee matchups are easy to predict, on the Arsenal Spurs one I bought a load of Llorentes for 600-700 and they were going for 2-3k when the SBC was launched.

Not really, I made 60k in a morning sniping FC Porto players for near discard and selling for 1500-1600. Marquee matchups are easy to predict, on the Arsenal Spurs one I bought a load of Llorentes for 600-700 and they were going for 2-3k when the SBC was launched.

exactly this.

when the prime icons were rumoured i went and brought a load of Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc as i knew Hagi, Henry etc would need them. Made 80k from it.

Then as Janesy has said. Marquee matchups is easy to predict. So you buy cheap and away you go.

I thought they did for all special cards with the exception of TOTY and TOTS

This is somewhere on the EA website:

Q: When do Ones to Watch items get updated?

A: The items get automatically updated when a new Team of the Week, Man of the Match, European Team of the Tournament, Hero or Record Breaker is released, provided that the player is included.

I've seen people say it would massively de-value the POTM stuff.

exactly this.

when the prime icons were rumoured i went and brought a load of Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid etc as i knew Hagi, Henry etc would need them. Made 80k from it.

Then as Janesy has said. Marquee matchups is easy to predict. So you buy cheap and away you go.

That is if you have enough time to commit to trading, it's not really suited for the working type. Plus the web app is awful. I'd just rather spend a load on packs like you and do it that way.

My theory ( which might be wrong) is prices are at a high which is very similar to this time last year. Sold at the top made 300K on Ronaldo and 1.9 million on Gullit.

Going to look at buying 94 Ronaldo again when his prices becomes more realistic.

As I say just my theory and 2 million was too much profit to turn down.

Can't believe how high prices are atm. I am just not sure when they will come down due to there being so much coinage in the game (SBC, SB and WL).

I paid 380k for mbappe last week, he is now 440k
I paid 480k for Neymar last week, he is now 550k

I am happy with my team at the moment and it could last me well into the new year, so I may just hold on and save for Ronaldo.

Back
Top Bottom