FIFA 18

CR7 is just designed to be good, he has his own animations etc which help, and great stats too of course. He's also great in the air and pretty strong.

I look at it like this, no matter how good your defenders are, if you switch to the wrong one at the wrong moment, you can easily concede goals. Same for the midfield, you can bypass it quite easily with a quick one-two...

Ronaldo can make the difference every game and people are scared of playing against him as he's so difficult to contain. You can smash shots into the top corner with his weak foot and you need barely any space to do it. Mbappe is doing brilliantly alongside him though, as he always does. His finesse shots are amazing. I will swap him for Bale though when I can.

I like Pogba and have had him a couple of times, but you absolutely have to be able to make full use of his size and strength, he's not as mobile as he should be and certainly isn't worth around 500k.

best thing about it is trading. Predicting what is going to be launched in marquee matchups so buying the squads cheap and selling for a profit once they launch. Can easily make 50 to 100k.

also selling at the right time.

Such as. I had Maldini who i paid 1.1m for. i recently sold him for over 1.4m

Mertens 87 card i sold for over 600k yet only cost me 256k to buy. I then purchased his 88 for under 600k.

Valencia was 300k yet sells for over 500k now. Naingolan is 515k. Matthaius i paid 500k yet is now over 800k.

Back
Top Bottom