FIFA 19

Soldato
Can get this with a friend who wants it for £26 each. Tempting for that price. Not played Fifa in around 8 months, I'm worried this is a 18 copy paste though so will wait for a few days to read reviews and gather opinions first.

Soldato
Can get this with a friend who wants it for £26 each. Tempting for that price. Not played Fifa in around 8 months, I'm worried this is a 18 copy paste though so will wait for a few days to read reviews and gather opinions first.
How does game share work? Can you be online at the same time? What about UT does it share the team or creates a new one per person? Never thought about this and might offer it to a friend.

Soldato
How does game share work? Can you be online at the same time? What about UT does it share the team or creates a new one per person? Never thought about this and might offer it to a friend.
Game share works fine for both people being online at the same time, being on there own accounts, and own EA fifa accounts. I game share practically all my games now. The only thing you may miss out on is the "purchase" account will get the free packs if you bought like the Champs edition etc.

Google how to do it mate its very easy, long story short the purchase account has to be set to primary console on the 2nd parties account so they would for example log in to your account on there console assuming you purchased it then they set it to primary download the game and log back on there account allowing you back on yours.

Associate
I’m always up for a game .

I never put money in, just grind. I started with a cheap Liga nos team last year and loved it so will aim for that again. Any recommendations?

I only buy the normal version (got it for £37) so have to wait till Friday to play.

Soldato
This FIFA is certainly going to take me some time to get used to. Very different from 18, will be a learning curve as usual.

Ree

Ree

Associate
am gonna get 4600 the usual £30 quid to get started, would be nice to get something decent but highly doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom