FIFA 19

Soldato
Nothing in pakcs for me, i even did a handfull of the good value sbcs and still got nothing.
I decided to do the Casillas SBC as it only cost me about 15k with the players i had. ive not got him in a team yet but if Militao gets another in form he'll be superb (he's good now) so be a good link and Pepe has signed back with Porto although i'm not sure if his scream card changes or not but if it does that would be a good. even normal pepe looks good. You could then have Cancelo at RB and Marcelo at LB

Soldato
Congratulations fella, funny that you were talking about Cruyff the other day as De Bruyne is directly comparible. Not as good on the ball (which would suit your quick dribbling) but stronger and has a better shot. Also has the best free kicks of any card I've used.
Thanks all. Crazy day man. Got the 91 Eriksen red, toty De Bruyne and untradable Salah yesterday. I also completed Raul SBC prior to all this happening. Crazy turn of events, poor Eriksen on the bench. KDB feels like cheating.

Soldato
Just looking at the George Best cards, as ya do, seems to be virually no difference between Baby, Prime and, well...Medium?

Anyone used all 3 or even just Baby (Not Callum!) and have any thoughts vs Bale?

I've used all 3 and Prime, base then Middle. Prime is by far and away the better card thats not to say the base isn't decent. Middle one is where he was getting ****** in America!

Soldato
@Rids - I don’t think I’d have been able to sell a first owner Cruyff!

It was hard, I honestly thought he'd be at the club for the rest of the game.

But I racked up 700 games with him, fun was had. I just fancied a change.

Thanks all. Crazy day man. Got the 91 Eriksen red, toty De Bruyne and untradable Salah yesterday. I also completed Raul SBC prior to all this happening. Crazy turn of events, poor Eriksen on the bench. KDB feels like cheating.

About time you had some pack luck tbh

Let me know what you think of Raul, I'm giving him serious thought, but then what I do really does depend on who comes out as the 12th player tonight.

If its Pogba or Griezman then I'm going for those :o

Soldato
I have baby Best, he’s phenomenal mate and he’s a steal at his current price. You have to be drunk whilst playing to get the best out of him though.

@Rids - I don’t think I’d have been able to sell a first owner Cruyff!

I've used all 3 and Prime, base then Middle. Prime is by far and away the better card thats not to say the base isn't decent. Middle one is where he was getting ****** in America!

:D

I think unless I sell Vieri or Nedved the prime is out of the question, could flog Bale but that would prob only get me to middle one, which doesn't really look worth the extra, like you say, its the Base with about 15 bottles of Jim Beam a day!

Will have a think about it, Bale is great, but just thinking out loud!

Soldato
It was hard, I honestly thought he'd be at the club for the rest of the game.

But I racked up 700 games with him, fun was had. I just fancied a change.

About time you had some pack luck tbh

Let me know what you think of Raul, I'm giving him serious thought, but then what I do really does depend on who comes out as the 12th player tonight.

If its Pogba or Griezman then I'm going for those :o
Thanks Jim :) Well I've played 8 games with Raul and he has the best goal to game ratio ive had on a player. That said its strange because I don't really recognise it. He's just super well rounded, one thing im struggling to adjust to is being left footed. He does that thing too where he shoots with strong foot a lot even when you try set up for the weak foot. His finish is deadly though.

Soldato
Is anyone having any issues with the Web App? I was booted out, and when I try and log back in the verification widget fails to load, so I can't get in. Was going to do some SBC on my lunch break!

Edit: Looks like EA are making changes to the verification widget, had a few instances where it's worked for a few tests and then fell over again, going to quit whilst I'm ahead though as knowing my luck I'll block my account

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom