FIFA 19

Soldato
9-1 and stopped for the day. Played my games way too fast and it got sweaty very quickly. Got beat by 2 corners, seem to be conceding them a lot lately VVD in particular nodding them all home even when i mark him.

Soldato
With the VVD SBC you have to take into account his January upgrade, hes going to get at least a +2 bump imo, so that card suddenly becomes a 91.

Man of Honour
Opened all of my many packs, no TOTY, but got a fair few valuable players (nothing above 80k~ though). Could have been worse but fairly disappointing as expected. At least most of them can be sold so I can pick up a TOTY or two now!

Soldato
Still an untradeable card that costs as much as his live RTTF one, just not worth it unfortunately IMO. That Ibra card though, HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG. :D

Can't believe they released that Ibra for so cheap just as I completed Raul! Looks like I'm switching to a 2 up top formation.

How on earth do you fit him into a team though, without icons?!

Man of Honour
Ok what TOTY's do I get for 3.6m, KDB and Marcelo...? Have decent untradeables to use around them. I'd like 2 as there's a decent chance they'll go up over the next few days.

Could blow it all on Mbappe but not sure.

Back
Top Bottom