FIFA 19

Man of Honour
So while Prime Maradona is amazing, good players are forcing me onto his weak foot all the time and it's getting annoying.

So, hello Prime Cruyff! Wanted him for ages. Used the 89 a few months ago and he was one of the standout players I've tried.

Soldato
I got absolutely squelched this afternoon, passes intercepted, shots blocked all over the place, couldbt do a thing, thought I'd do rivals instead, average BPL team, should get some faith back! Lost 7-1!

Will .... Not...... Rage. ... Sell...... Team

Soldato
I got absolutely squelched this afternoon, passes intercepted, shots blocked all over the place, couldbt do a thing, thought I'd do rivals instead, average BPL team, should get some faith back! Lost 7-1!

Will .... Not...... Rage. ... Sell...... Team

This happened to me earlier as well and I e just won a couple on the bounce this evening, gameplay earlier was shocking

Man of Honour
Anyone got any tips for penalties? I literally get the majority saved, I had 3 (THREE) pens in two out of 9 games tonight, I missed 4 of 6.

Watch player head movement, when you aim, the players head faces the way you're aiming. So aim to the one side - make it really obvious - then when running up, go the other way. When your opponent is taking a pen, watch which way they aim, most players don't seem to know about it... I save the majority of penalties due to this.

Practice too so you can hit them max power into the top corner.

Soldato
I've started putting no direction on my penalties until towards the end of the run up, because of the 'look'. Instead, just apply your power with B without touching the stick. Then give it your direction late in the run up.

Caporegime
Dabbled back into WL, 2-1 and already done, the loss was the worst game of FIFA I’ve ever dealt with. The other guy was absolutely trash but Casillas was stopping everything and Ibra hit the post/crossbar 8 times with 2 clearances off the line. Had to check the deadzone on my controller afterwards to see if it was off as he missed some absolute sitters on top of that.

Lost 3-1 with 70% possession, 21 shots on target to his 4... I played exactly the same as my 2 wins where everything was flying in nicely.

Soldato
Crespo sbc is out. Anyone used him? Not sure I can get 1 mil coins in the month to finish it that's my only worry.

Not used him but i have been thinking about getting one of his cards in order to use Flashback Tevez up front with full Chemistry. My only concern with that is I love having Lukaku as my Left Striker in order to drive shots across the keeper, rather than cut in and finesse. I do it on the right side too, but it's a lot easier to find right footers :p

Back
Top Bottom