FIFA 19

Caporegime
In destiny I've killed a famous YouTuber trials police guy with bubble and exotic shotgun inside his bubble.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bas55times

This guy I've killed him inside his bubble in trials. I also sniper and killed the guy ranked number 2 in the world. I killed fun police using a bladedancer.

I have the clips iirc backed up on a hard drive somewhere.

Also I've not played fifa in about 3-4 years I'm back onto csgo where I am currently ranked MGE.

To say I was carried against top 100 players is laughable. I got my fair share of kills.i also have a positive k/d in trials overall.

Soldato
In destiny I've killed a famous YouTuber trials police guy with bubble and exotic shotgun inside his bubble.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bas55times

This guy I've killed him inside his bubble in trials. I also sniper and killed the guy ranked number 2 in the world. I killed fun police using a bladedancer.

I have the clips iirc backed up on a hard drive somewhere.

Also I've not played fifa in about 3-4 years I'm back onto csgo where I am currently ranked MGE.

To say I was carried against top 100 players is laughable. I got my fair share of kills.i also have a positive k/d in trials overall.

NukS094.jpg

Soldato
:D

This thread just got interesting haha.

I'm trying to change my dribbling style as people often predict where I'm going to move the ball so I was forcing myself last night just to keep running or turn a different way to where I normally go and it worked quite well. Just need to sort my defending out. I'm fed up with being tackled from behind yet it seems almost impossible for me to do, yet it could be because I often forget to use LT to shield the ball.

Permabanned

I'm trying to change my dribbling style as people often predict where I'm going to move the ball so I was forcing myself last night just to keep running or turn a different way to where I normally go and it worked quite well. Just need to sort my defending out. I'm fed up with being tackled from behind yet it seems almost impossible for me to do, yet it could be because I often forget to use LT to shield the ball.

Last few days I have forced myself to use shielding more as I never bothered and its helping a fair bit! Even when just receiving a pass.

I notice almost everyone who uses Ibra just passes up to him and uses his strength to hold the ball up.

Don
OP

Yeah, I'm so predictable at times, I know he will know which way I will turn yet do it anyway as I have no patience.

Caporegime
the better the defender the player has makes a huge difference if he has van dijk he can just run through you and take the ball before you can control it.

i suppose it must have been someone else who played in that fifa tourney for me or got me to MGE in CSGO or got all those kills to a positive k/d in trials? my point being i'm decent at the game. not a god otherwise i'd be on twitch / youtube but far better than the average dross out there.

Soldato
@Rids those strikes are we talking no touch first time finesse or taking a touch running away and spinning and scoring both are absurd but the first time finesse where you don't control it is beyond Broken

Soldato
I know people avoided Rivaldo due to his 2* WF but I've been using him for a while and it works as an advantage too. I tend to cut in with him and most people will predict a finessed, but I just do a normal power shot near post and it just flies in past the keeper :D

Also getting used to FB Tevez, such a bulldog.

Soldato
FB Tevez just seemed to get lost in the mix for me at times, then obviously Ibra came along and the rest was history, just a shame this'll probably be the last ever fun Ibra card (Unless he gets an icon deal when he retires)

Really not sure where I'm going with my team now, Keane just isn't as involved as I was hoping and feels a bit weaker off the ball and a lot worse on it than I remembered from the loan period, just not sure who to do or what to do right now!

In good news, Hagi has really come into his own the last few days, maybe cause most people are looking at Ibra as the main thread, he seems able to sneak by when he wants to and has a belter of a shot on him!

Caporegime
Sonny is a good player imo as he understands the games mechanics, which is half the battle.

Can confirm mbappe is ridiculous at near post corners, scored 4 against me.

i can't score near post corners anywhere near as often since the patch but i have seen others use them with ease. they seem to control the player rather than where they want the ball to go. i always use the ball method and it usually takes me 1-2 corners sometimes 3 to get my placement right. every keeper reacts to them differently i find too. some will come out further than others who will stay on their line. some will punch others will catch too. i've seen people controlling the keeper and bringing him out further and nearer to front than back. i score maybe one in 4 corners. but i don't have a lot of tall players in offensive positions. tevez, dybala, simeone, gomez, anderson, lucas. the only one is Ibra. so i aim towards my CB's if they are in a decent position i find my RB is usually in the box for some reason even though he ain't that good in the air. again when defending corners why is my CB at the half way line? this has been in the game for 10 years. i can only say it must be on purpose because it's lasted different engines and consoles. which proves there is something mysterious in play.

fifa is all about abusing game mechanics to be successful at it. it's not about playing football or playing how you want to play. it's about finding the most efficient mechanic to abuse. like timed shooting. first time finesse. back post headers. a certain skill move. high pressure tactics. whatever is overpowered you have to adapt and use that. it's the same in other games too at the highest levels (like destiny). your loadout changes to suit the most overpowered tactic.

playing with high level players should also be viewed as learning experience. i've been taught by players in the top 100 in destiny. it improved my game play immensely. i don't have the time for gaming as much any more. it's why i play a few hours per week and why i tend to be on csgo now. it's jump in have a game then leave. if you die you will be respawned in 2 mins rather than 45 mins in pubg. i'm only playing fifa now and again because i'd taken a break from it for like 3 years completely playing destiny until destiny 2 came out which was crap but the previous 3 years prior to that i had been playing less and less fifa to the point i was playing 20 games a year.

if you don't have at least 3 different custom tactics set up on each team in fifa then you are putting yourself at a huge disadvantage. i use 4231, 41212 narrow and 4411, i need to set up 4222 which was my favourite formation 6-8 years ago. back when i played you. but cam's don't have the pace these days to use it properly. also back then you could build a team capable of beating any other team in the game for 25K these days it's just not possible. adjusting to your opponent is a must. you have to learn within the first 2 minutes how they are going to play and then prevent them from playing that way. also when you have the ball what are they doing? back in the day i didn't need to do any of this. i would dictate the game and keep them pinned in. cross after cross, long shots, mazy runs on the left wing and cut inside for a shot. fifa is just no longer enjoyable as it was back then it's a chore. hard work.

Soldato
Practically most multiplayer games are the same though. In FPS people will use the most overpowered gun/load out in order to give them the best chance. COD for example most people won't play the objective because all they care about is camping and kill streaks. Fifa is driven by rewards and people will do what it takes to get them. Usually by abusing the mechanics or paying 2 win.

Caporegime
Usually by abusing the mechanics or paying 2 win.

that for me makes it not fun to play. when a game is no longer enjoyable means i will stop playing. which is why i won't be playing ultimate team in fifa 20 if i even get fifa 20. i hope others have the resolve to do the same if they aren't having fun. either play normal fifa online or play PES or play a non football game like i did for a while.

people not playing as a team or helping with the objective in FPS is annoying. especially if you need a team working together to win

Soldato
Amen Sista!

In other new, anyone used Prime Rijkkard? Aside from spitting at people is he any good?
I'm tempted but just not sure youd get the worth from a holding midfield as you woulf a winger /attacking mid or striker. Likely find Kondogbia or the likes would in reality just be as good

Back
Top Bottom