FIFA 19

Soldato
Didn't we do something similar back in the X360 days for Fifa 09-11? Not the whole account but just players since we could do trade offers of some sort.
Hopefully I'm remembering that right :D

I have Kroos/FB Casillas/Insigne/Llloris and a couple of 81 IFs to throw into Baresi. Either that or throw Rivaldo into Crespo?

Soldato
I wish there was a safe way to loan somebody my account for a weekend and see how they do.
I'd love to see how I could play with a team like yours.. It would probably go worse than I expect which could ultimately stop me moaning so much about p2w :D.. Problem with that is finding time as 60 games would be too much haha.

Soldato
Didn't we do something similar back in the X360 days for Fifa 09-11? Not the whole account but just players since we could do trade offers of some sort.

I have Kroos/FB Casillas/Insigne/Llloris and a couple of 81 IFs to throw into Baresi. Either that or throw Rivaldo into Crespo?

Yeah, used to be able to trade offers and swap players round, great fun but obviously massively flawed when coin selling was rife!

I'll never forget someone lending me Matthaus & Van Basten in FUT 14 and having to accept that single gold training item for them when giving them back!

Soldato

Throw Rivaldo for Crespo mate

Soldato
Throw Rivaldo for Crespo mate
you used Crespo yet? Thoughts? I have baresi for the SBC to chuck in so should be able to get the teams before the time runs out. Looking at stats he's one of the best ones around that price point, down to him or Larsson. Crespo has the height.

Caporegime
I lent someone from here my account/team before. Might have been Ayahuasca when he played on PC. :p (He did considerably better than me ;))

:) may have been, I've jumped on a few accounts over the years and done considerably better. FIFA 13 was the last time I had a god squad and the gap between the normal cards everyone can get and the elite cards has only grown since then.

I've hit 2000 skill rating this year with a team that had a meta defence but pretty mediocre attack, had Jesus up top and whilst he plays above his card stats he's nothing compared to FB Ibra and the icons. If I could use a Bateson squad I think I'd sit comfortably above 2100, which is still depressing considering its 5 figure value.

Back
Top Bottom