FIFA 19

Permabanned
So rage sold my teams yesterday and going to have one main team and then just a super cheap discard team for Sqaud Battles.

Have 800K, worth being silly and spending 400k on Baby Shearer and then a 400k team around him or building something more even?

Currently play 4-3-3 but open to formation change, like to play/break quickly and prefer to keep it on the floor for the most part other than occasional crossing.

Any ideas? Shearer a good icon or is Liniker better? Used Liniker a lot in the World Cup mode of Fifa 18 and loved him!

Soldato
Wtf is with this game and shots flying over the bar that are low powered and green timed? It happens all the time. It wouldn't bother me if I actually held the power button down but when I tap it I don't expect it to fly out of the stadium.

Ree

Ree

Associate
when they 'fixed' the timed shooting they ramped up the shot error its just dumb. the amount of shots going wide now is just unreal too even when clearly not aiming that far. the first touch bouncing off my players foot is really getting on my nerves at the moment plus the passing actually going in the opposite direction from which am aiming. game is a mess.

Soldato
when they 'fixed' the timed shooting they ramped up the shot error its just dumb. the amount of shots going wide now is just unreal too even when clearly not aiming that far. the first touch bouncing off my players foot is really getting on my nerves at the moment plus the passing actually going in the opposite direction from which am aiming. game is a mess.

Yeah that patch was a mess and I can't believe they haven't done anything to fix it... Well I can because it's EA and all they care about is money

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yeah that patch was a mess and I can't believe they haven't done anything to fix it... Well I can because it's EA and all they care about is money

i really do hope they address some of this as its brutal but wont hold my breath.

Don
OP
Can anyone tell me how to take a penalty lol ?

Balute is amazing. He's won me a few games comming on as sub.

It's a complete lottery as you can just see what direction the ball is going to go by looking at the takers head what way he is looking, aim is to move the direction all over the shop. A lot more difficult in WL when you don't have the assist.

Soldato
It's a complete lottery as you can just see what direction the ball is going to go by looking at the takers head what way he is looking, aim is to move the direction all over the shop. A lot more difficult in WL when you don't have the assist.
Over the past two weekends I have won around 7 in open play and have failed to convert any :( Did win my first shoot out this morning but that won't happen again any time soon!!
hes well worth the coins reminds me of gomez except better. great little super sub.
the only negative I have with him he's does try to finess with the outside of his boot the odd time

Soldato
Not played all week was 2-1 yesterday did SBC eusibio loan today not lost when using him aNd now im 9-1 and on nights tonight and tomorrow so won't get my games in. But my word he's incredible think I might have to do it.

Soldato
I've pretty much been using an untradable team for 3 weeks and have 3mil was saving for tots but he's awesome i was originally saving for his moments card but not sure that's ever going to be affordable now.

Soldato
Probably would wait for tots if I was you .. be some better cheaper cards I'd assume. I think once tots comes these gold cards which have rocketed due to icons will drop leaving the prime icons much better value also.

Don
OP
Probably would wait for tots if I was you .. be some better cheaper cards I'd assume. I think once tots comes these gold cards which have rocketed due to icons will drop leaving the prime icons much better value also.

Aye, will do. Still debating what to do with the futswap cards, Meunior is a permanent fixture in the team but the logical choice is an icon or Griez.

Back
Top Bottom