FIFA 19

Soldato
Meunir and inform Werner to save coins for icon or a baby icon for me. Issue with baby icon is there's pretty much 6 playable ones. Rio, Eusibio, Blanc, R9, Vieira, Cruyff of the top of my head and chances are incredibly slim

Soldato
Cant settle on a team at the moment. Did the Gullit SBC as that card is just too good not to have, meant I had to sell TOTY CR7. Tried 96 R9, not the card for me. So now I've got a gaping hole up top and no idea how to fill it.

Man of Honour
Did the POTM Mane loan to try this WL instead of my usual POTM Hazard.

He’s ridiculously good. If you don’t have a decent LM, get him. Rapido!

Soldato
21-8

Last game I had 17 shots on target, several from nailed on scoring positions with literally the best players in the game. He had 4, he scored 2 and won 2-1.

My luck with week has been appalling, genuinely one of my losses was deserved on the balance of chances created. 5 games went to extra time, I lost all 5. I don't think any of my wins were dodgy, when the RNG in this game is so intense I really don't know what more I can do.

Don
OP
17-10. A theme was occurring in all my games that I'd miss an absolute sitter early on and then the opposition would go down the other end and score on the counter. The first goal in WL games is so crucial I think. No way I'm winning 3 in row so sticking to gold2.

Changed my team late on to get back in Pogba in. Still can't decide between 4231 and 41212 (2)!

I have RTTF Douglas Costa to sell, had him ages, shall I hang on until after the Juve game? I'm guessing they will win!

Back
Top Bottom