FIFA 19

Associate
Nothing from rival rewards or WL packs. Started working my way through the Guillet SBC, done 6 of them for free so far. Will wait for TOTS or prices to drop to do the rest as market is so high now.

Soldato
I'm sure it's not just me, but how many people here always end up playing that one game at the end of the night/evening where about 20 mins in you realise you are way too tired to play and always come up against someone with a stupidly fast playstyle? Meh!

Soldato
Currently 3-0 but really cba with the bs in this game. It keeps forcing me to have closes games all the time.

The saves my opponents gks are making are absolutely unreal yet courtois just let's everything in and for some strange reason my players seem to often just stand and let the ball go by them after a pass :confused:

Ree

Ree

Associate
damn i was really hoping for a eoae barzagli card he would be perfect to slot into my squad hope it happens at some point.

Permabanned
Well my Alonso and Tagliafco have been upgraded. If both reach the final will the get a bigger boost? Which one is better?

1zbw0o3.jpg

Soldato
When they get to 86 rated it's a +1 for every progession. With that in mind my Suarez looks nasty at 95.

Played some games today, 11-4 at halfway. Feel like I should be 13-2.

Soldato
Anyone use Prime Best? Could afford him if I sell a player or two. Also am from N.Ireland so kinda a fan boi!!!!

Yeah, he's great, great shooting, great dribbling, agile as anything, smooth skills, good passing, gets to stuff well in the air considering his height, or thing I don't understand, gets caught offside SO much! Never seen that from a M/M before.

Long story short - he's great, you could say....the best!

Just use wing swap if you like to cut in (or if the right side of the pitch is within 250 yards of a pub)

Don
OP
Currently 3-0 but really cba with the bs in this game. It keeps forcing me to have closes games all the time.

The saves my opponents gks are making are absolutely unreal yet courtois just let's everything in and for some strange reason my players seem to often just stand and let the ball go by them after a pass :confused:

Courtois is the most overrated keeper in the game, he's not good at all. I have to use him for the links to my CBs.

Back
Top Bottom