FIFA 19

Really want to do this card, but with PIM Puyol, 92 Koulibaly & FB Luiz in my club there is sadly no point!

i just said what the hell and done him as i was wanting him :) and yeah no need for you to waste the coins/untradeables with them in your club.

last thing i would want to do is waste subs on CB's

that's you. i only ever bring on ibra and tevez.

i just said what the hell and done him as i was wanting him :) and yeah no need for you to waste the coins/untradeables with them in your club.

that's you. i only ever bring on ibra and tevez.

Exactly, I'd love to have him, but right now I have a near perfect CB pairing, so it would be silly!

Each to their own, I see where Sonny is coming from but I know in most ET matches that my opponent will bring on pacey attackers, I'd rather bring on fitter fullbacks/Luiz in CDM to try and contain them, happy enough walking it round up top with Ronaldo, Best & Nedved.

Crashes are normally prior to announcements, I don't think it'll go down much more.

Anyway, picked up IF CR7, didn't want a NIF :p and his price has come down a fair bit. You need CR7 for all these tight games in laggy and slow gameplay, he wins games on his own.

Working on Prime Eusebio with untradeables and stuff now.

bxPw5KI.jpg

Was going to try the weekend League again after a two week break but not a bloody chance. Online game play has been hideous all week now and no better tonight. Lag, players can't control the ball, defenders seems to be having trouble tracking back and very strange passing and shooting.

Market will crash further from lightening rounds. I've not played in ages still trading and enjoying the menus more than the gameplay. Look forward to building my team again once the market is at its lowest to try play to a reasonable standard.

Had a few beers after work, feel like I've been awful tonight but 11-0, seems they're pulling the servers down in a bit though.

Hope we get an extension, getting another 19 games in with the Mrs around will be impossible.

No more effective = better? And I take that back anyway, he is more effective.

Had a few beers after work, feel like I've been awful tonight but 11-0, seems they're pulling the servers down in a bit though.

Hope we get an extension, getting another 19 games in with the Mrs around will be impossible.

The gameplay has been so sluggish lately, makes it difficult to judge things properly.

Back
Top Bottom