FIFA 19

Sterling is tempting but playing a narrow formation now I don't think he'd be as useful than in a 433 or 4231.

Its a very good card, but it doesn't fit the competitive meta imo.

3* WF, small and can't head the ball for ****. Could be fun, but if you're looking to build 'the best' team as opposed to just a fun team it doesn't fit for me.

Best overall gk for me has been EoE Cech, Alisson seems to have better reflexes from time to time, as does De Gea, but Cech has been about as good as any gk in this game can be.

Best overall gk for me has been EoE Cech, Alisson seems to have better reflexes from time to time, as does De Gea, but Cech has been about as good as any gk in this game can be.

Cech, De Gea, Courtouis and Neuer are all top tier in terms of GK's

there are a few that are just behind them then everyone else is a much of a muchness. The best thing you can do is stop your opponent from shooting from an easy position. Make them shoot from angles or distances which shouldn't work and just hope they don't.

should be a 10 match ban for cheating instead of 2. as well as being fined heavily.

i also believe diving and theatrics should be red cards ideally the decision being verified by VAR before the card being given.

Has anybody else in here tried RTTF Alexis Sanchez? I got bored of OTW Anderson and decided to try sanchez and he's an all around brilliant player, brilliant shooting, very good passing, strong and can win headers.

Those POTY cards look great; wouldn't get into my team but I'd still hold off considering TOTS is around the corner

Why hold off? Will become cheaper when people open packs?

I want to do van dijk and sterling.

Will leave me with 600k to buy another CB and a RB which means I'm short to buy back Sanchez and aurier. Also would then need to save up for several months to get fabinho back unless I get lucky and pack toty fernandinho.

I reckon I'm about 700k short of having my "ultimate team".

FB Ibra
Otw richarlison - future foden - Toty sterling
Live fabinho - totgs Henderson
Carnibal mendy - Toty van dijk - live Sanchez- live aurier
Totw Anderson

I need to buy back Sanchez and aurier before they beat ajax or hope laporte and trent are cheaper.

Will they release van dijk and sterling in packs or SBC only?

Will they release van dijk and sterling in packs or SBC only?

If they follow the same format as last year, then VVD and Sterlings TOTS cards will be the released into packs, with the same rating as their award cards that are in the SBC's right now.

Give the VVD loan a try, I'm 10 games in and I'm not convinced I like the card... Ugh.

If they follow the same format as last year, then VVD and Sterlings TOTS cards will be the released into packs, with the same rating as their award cards that are in the SBC's right now.

Give the VVD loan a try, I'm 10 games in and I'm not convinced I like the card... Ugh.

I had the Live card which is 92 rated iirc. He was a beast. This can only be better.

Back
Top Bottom