FIFA 19

Ree

Ree

Associate
dunno if everyone has noticed but that saudi tots guarantee sbc costs next to nothing to do as it should come in handy when the premier league one comes as no doubt it will require a tots. just a heads up. i got the keeper yay go me.

Soldato
Anyone done "flashback" Firmino, looks pretty decent?
Give the loan a trial if you haven't seen that, does look very good though. A lot of coins to put in an untradeable at this time of the game imo.

Although I have never been flush with coins, just hit over 1m for the first time since I started playing Fifa (every year since Fifa 05 (I know UT wasn't out then!))

Will wait for a few more TOTS to drop before deciding what direction to go in.

Soldato
Trying to slog my way through objectives; Rice done inside 5 games, with any luck I do the other SB ones and Digne (2/5) tonight. Thank God I have Birthday Salah, makes it a lot easier

Permabanned
My problem is for the coins I could just buy an icon who could play in both teams rather than Bobby who could play in 1

True, depends on your team though. I only have 1 team and already got a few icons. The only real upgrades are the real real expensive icons or maybe TOTY/TOTS cards. Bobby cost me about 400k I think using a load of untradeables and players I had. For a 93 rated card thats not bad.

Soldato
Trying to slog my way through objectives; Rice done inside 5 games, with any luck I do the other SB ones and Digne (2/5) tonight. Thank God I have Birthday Salah, makes it a lot easier

I want to try & get Digne this week, LB is probably the weakest position in my squad and he would fit in just right, FB Luiz to CAM it is!!

Caporegime
True, depends on your team though. I only have 1 team and already got a few icons. The only real upgrades are the real real expensive icons or maybe TOTY/TOTS cards. Bobby cost me about 400k I think using a load of untradeables and players I had. For a 93 rated card thats not bad.

Already got 92 Ibra up front. If I get some icons in I can play him in both teams. It means the 500 or so individual fitness cards can get used up too. I sell all squad fitness ones for coinage. if I do Bobby all those coins are tied up forever in him. I'd rather be able to be more flexible. It's a lot for someone who can never be sold on. I don't have many cards to do his SBC with.

Soldato
You guys having success with Firminho where are you playing him? Hes been deployed at CAM for me and been utterly ineffectual so far - I'd even go as far as to say he is anonymous.

Permabanned
You guys having success with Firminho where are you playing him? Hes been deployed at CAM for me and been utterly ineffectual so far - I'd even go as far as to say he is anonymous.

ST at the moment in 4 2 3 1, may try him at right cam next to replace 88 Rashford and put Shevchenko back up front.

Not played enough games yet to form a firm opinion though but so far seems decent.

Soldato
CAM and hell yes. Got dead eye on him and his though balls are insane. Nearly always the right amount of weight on the pass. His headers are a little bit hit and miss for me.

Back
Top Bottom