FIFA 19

Soldato
17-8, poor from me. I think this is the first weekend where I've really run into inconsistent finishing on my part, some of the saves being made against me are out of this world.

Son wasn't great for me, single handedly one me one game but he didn't blow me away, taking my 300k profit. Auba is very good, greats into great positions but I don't know there is something not quite right with the card - I'm thinking of selling again, I will do if Havertz / Reus come down in price a bit more.

Robertson really isn't good, no surprise I'm sure, but he needs to stay in the team to keep Mane on chem but once Serie A TOTS drops hes gone.

Wijnaldum is a very good holding player, but I want to try Witsel so I think he is gone too.

Soldato
Bah choked for G2 Was 2-0 up and I tried some stupid passes in the middle of the park got intercepted which lead to a goal then tried to pass the ball of out box instead of clearing it. Which lead to a goal.ahh well G3 not to bad for such a bad start to the weekend
I'm really enjoying 442 at the moment, so very well balanced. I switch to 433 if I need a goal
I love the way 442 spreads the opponents defence but my defence always seems to be a bit of a scramble and bunch up. Might I ask what tactics you use?

Soldato
Lol, this game honestly its so aids. 16-2 to 16-4, turned it back off. Had 2 games both of which i had less than 4 shots and got dominated. I dont understand why it plays so different on a Sunday, its every week. I dont mind losing at all, but when it gives me no attacking options, poor passes and slow gameplay its just frustrating. Ill try again later tonight and hope the game gives me my teams feet back.

Man of Honour
Gameplay has been horrible today, so sluggish. Currently 17 wins and 4 games remaining. I don't think I can be bothered to play more games, I don't have the patience.

Soldato
Any Bundes/NOS CAMs that may be worth it over Bernardo Silva? Doing great, passes well, finishes well, but so fragile on the ball, or go back to 89 Son perhap!

Might go back to FS Ferland Mendy too.

Man of Honour
Think I'm going to do the Prime Vieira SBC, that will sort out CDM for good. Was going to get CR7 but I'll use Zlatan in his place for now until I can get him.

Back
Top Bottom