FIFA 19

Soldato
Did the Liga Nos SBC and got 94 Bruno Fernandes. Doesn't fit in my team really but will be a good super sub.

Torn over Goretzka, he looks awesome and I can probably do it with just untradeables but it would clear out my club!

Soldato
Can people confirm how chemistry works in this game?
I understand the concept, my question is, once the game starts is it looked as what it was?
I ask because I see streamers/youtubers that use one formation to get chemistry up and then switch to another formation in game that reshuffles the team to move their CDM Messi into CAM or CF.
How does it work with subs, do they just not get chemistry bonuses? If that was the case, wouldn't that make subs bad?

Soldato
Can people confirm how chemistry works in this game?
I understand the concept, my question is, once the game starts is it looked as what it was?
I ask because I see streamers/youtubers that use one formation to get chemistry up and then switch to another formation in game that reshuffles the team to move their CDM Messi into CAM or CF.
How does it work with subs, do they just not get chemistry bonuses? If that was the case, wouldn't that make subs bad?
The players chemistry in your starting squad screen is the figure they get regardless of what position they play in game. For example if messi is on 10 chem in CDM and in game you switch him to a ST or LW he keeps 10 chemistry. Substitutes have 5.25 if i remember which is why they never feel quite as good.

Currently 22-6 wish me luck, choke inbound.

Soldato
IMG-20190526-215029.jpg

G ******* G that really is some intense stress from 15wins onward oh boy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks @Rids Halstenberg, Kostic and Kampl inbound lul.

@Andybtsn 442 just isnt good on this game, its requires a very certain style and 2 elite level CMs Viera Gullit etc. Eusibio is the best card ive used this year, in a 4231 as a ST or 41212(2) again ST hes lethal. Just first time shoot = goal.

Soldato
I got that bloody Greek goalkeeper :(
That’s unlucky! For the cost though it’s not too bad!

IMG-20190526-215029.jpg

G ******* G that really is some intense stress from 15wins onward oh boy.
I played you this evening I think! I just noticed the name. I can’t remember the score, I had TOTS Bergwijn, 87 Werner and TOTS Hazard if that reminds you at all! Was in the last hour or so.

My first WL in about 3 months, finished on 16 wins. Lost my final game remaining that could have got me gold 2. Overall pretty happy, need to upgrade my De Ligt as currently using the 83 but waiting for his TOTS.

Don
OP
Thanks @Rids Halstenberg, Kostic and Kampl inbound lul.

@Andybtsn 442 just isnt good on this game, its requires a very certain style and 2 elite level CMs Viera Gullit etc. Eusibio is the best card ive used this year, in a 4231 as a ST or 41212(2) again ST hes lethal. Just first time shoot = goal.

Yep I know, only the two formations you mentioned are worth using if you are going to be competitive, such a poor game when there is no variety anymore.
Also Eusebio is great, just I've gone really poor since he came in the team. I still don't think he's near CR7 for OP mind. I finished on 16 wins and lost two pen shootouts in a row for the 17th, what a **** on.

Soldato
Also worth noting if Lacazette wasn't red he wouldn't be near my team he's pretty horrific and if I hadn't used ederson last weekend I think I might have clutched elite again. Lessons learnt, I hope I can make a good improvement for next weekend. Havertz,Reus or Militao would suffice :p

Soldato
I've done him, hes a rock.

He plays the CDM with Stay Back, where as Gullit is free to roam but he shuts down everything.

Back
Top Bottom