FIFA 19

Don
OP
I'm using 41212 (2) again but have Perisic behind Insigne/Mertens now instead of Gomez. Proper little, leightweight players so wanted some height/strength at CAM. I really want Nainggolan but can't afford.

Don
OP
Give SMS a go, he is a bit of a lump and lacking in pace, but is very decent.

His height makes him a huge asset from corners, both offensively and defensively where he takes up a spot on the front post. He is a very solid finisher, strong, he does get knackered though.

I assume you already have Allan?

Perisic has been decent for me, 300 games, combined goal / assist ratio > 1:1 so I can't complain - but I'm looking to start making those headline improvements to my team that are really going to make a difference.

Mertens / POTM Hazard as my two strikers, similar to you, couple of little quick guys, the lack of strength / height does hurt sometimes but is outweighed by the overall quality they bring.

SMS was great for me when I had the loan version, currently using Allan and Pellegrini IF

Don
OP
This Fifa is a **** show. Anybody who thinks it’s an improvement must be clinically unwell.

Guy just scored 4 rebound goals against me, all from miles out and keeper of defender lets it bounce off them straight to an opponent. Guy’s actually just messaged me saying how broken the game is.

Pump more money into it fella :D

Don
OP
Turned the passing arrow on like someone suggested. As expected majority of my passes are aimed and powered up correctly. Still just wander off magically on their own.

Just watched replays of 4 shots I missed that should have been goals. The arrow is pointing into the middle of the corner on every single one, yet the ball goes inexplicably wide. They’ve fixed **** all as usual. Game is a broken piece of ****, anybody who thinks it’s not has gone full Harvey Price.

u mad bro

Back
Top Bottom