FIFA 19

Don
OP
I’m pretty crap at this game it has to be said!

Get chances but can’t score, are people using timed finishing or just regular shooting/finesse?

I think I’m pressing the shoot button twice by accident when then uses timed shooting and goes wrong :(

Get rid of the bat and it will help you, I don't tend to use it, I score/miss as many as my oppositions tbh! Think everyone is in the same boat..

Don
OP
Started on this last night. Pulled Sturridge from my starter pack which is alright I guess.

Where are the FUT seasons? I cant find them anywhere and its the division 10 to 1 stuff I like...I started this cup thing where I have to play 5 games however my first games was against world class blue looking fellas.

(as you can see I don't play this a lot, apologies for the terminology)

FUT rivals replaced seasons. You should be getting paired with players of a similar skill level to yourself.

Don
OP
19 is all about cutting in again so any lefty's on the left and righty's on the right are useless unless they have a 5* WF.

Set a game plan for a change of formation choosing defensive/attacking etc then have him up top

Last edited:
Don
OP
It’s going to be worse than ever for rage this fifa as they’ve taken away seasons and gold tournaments where you could always turn to when things are going **** up, your morale would increase after a couple of wins and all was right with the world.

Now I’m playing rivals in the lowest tier and seemingly getting paired against players a lot better than me and it’s making me not want to play the game. Got up early to have some games, looked forward to it and after losing 4 and drawing 1 it’s ruined my weekend. :)

Roll on blackout next weekend haha

Last edited:
Don
OP
WL hasn’t been that toxic at all. People skipping replays etc. And I’ve only had 1 message calling me lucky.

30 games now instead of 40 which is a big plus. I’ve won 14 with 5 to go.

My 10k Liga nos team beating teams of Lukaku, Mbappe, Pogba, de Bruyne etc. Is magical. I’ve also got owned a few games.

Besides some of the players mentioned the most effective player against me has been Bale. Unstoppable.

What’s your team? I need to build one but not spending much until I’ve worked out my preferred formation etc

Back
Top Bottom