FIFA 19

Caporegime
I’m done with Fifa, been playing it since the very early days, the first one in fact, but Ultimate Team has taken far too much money off me over the years.

i'm amazed PES hasn't been able to topple them tbh. FIFA is rigged. All they need to do is make a fluid game that works. I can't wait to try out the FIFA demo. I've played the PES one quite a bit and I really like it. So this could be the year I make the switch.

Ree

Ree

Associate
they need to be able to rival ultimate team which lets be honest they are not even close. loved pes back in the day where it even felt so rewarding to score a goal and the gameplay was excellent.

Associate
After 18 said I wouldn’t get it and after giving PES 2019 I’m definitely not.

As for the pace nerfs to players its probably done to make people have to compete by opening packs for all the rehashed icons they are releasing.

Soldato
Will be picking up 19, no reason not to.

Surprised with some of the comments on here e.g. Putting loads of money into the game, getting stressed and angry and so forth. Can't say I have ever felt the same. Will give PES a whirl but I doubt it will sway me!

Man of Honour
Pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition. A lot of the FIFA 19 stuff looks promising. Be good to be playing FUT from the start for a change.

PES is just... wooden feeling. From the menu onto the pitch something just doesn't work with it, which is why it always struggles.

FIFA is so well plugged into global football too.

Soldato
So had one game as had to nip out, does feel smoother and players don't get knocked off ball so easy, either I ain't using the new shooting system or it feels exactly same.

I do like the nice touch on ps4 were if you press touch pad down you can instantly only control the keeper and then swap back to entire team :)

Man of Honour
Played a few games on the demo, quite a lot of differences, mostly for the better, but we shall see...

Not used to the timed finishing yet.

Soldato
Played a few games on the demo, quite a lot of differences, mostly for the better, but we shall see...

Not used to the timed finishing yet.
Are you trying to do it or doing it by mistake? It told me too early at one point but I wasn't meaning to do it anyway.

If I'm right isn't it hold circle and release?

Back
Top Bottom