FIFA 19

Don
OP
I only really use it at corners to get the keeper in front of the first attacker, when they nerfed time finesse it wasn't needed as much, there are some opportunities 1 on 1 when you can get lucky using it. It's like you've been living under a rock to not have read about it or watched a YT vid though about it :p

Soldato
I only really use it at corners to get the keeper in front of the first attacker, when they nerfed time finesse it wasn't needed as much, there are some opportunities 1 on 1 when you can get lucky using it. It's like you've been living under a rock to not have read about it or watched a YT vid though about it :p

I don't really watch YT videos about Fifa tbh, so you can do this anytime? :o

Man of Honour
What does "keeper movement" actually mean Just holding Y/Triangle to get them to come out? Or am I missing something huge? :D

:eek:

It's less powerful than it was, but you can use it to stop the new first time shot meta cheese. It's very important. It's nearly July and you don't know about it! :eek:

Soldato
Decent!

Joking aside I’m really not sure whether to do it or not, I bought players ready for it but I just know I’ll be getting a crap player I either have already or won’t fit in my team and I’m not sure it’s worth the coins

Ree

Ree

Associate
alisson..shocker lol. usable at least, ederson listed. cost me literally 10/15k but lots of high rated tots etc. probably regret it come futties.

Last edited:
Soldato
I barely have 87 rated squads that I use, let alone that I can put into an SBC that may or may not get me a player I can use!

Looking to get rid (or at least identify) of some of the unused players in my team. Is there a way to identify if a player is assigned to a squad or not?

Back
Top Bottom