FIFA 19

Soldato
I got banned on my normal gamer tag for selling coins, I had to make a new one earlier this year.

I think the best option would be for me to sell my Fifa account with all the coins on it, but it'd be difficult to have someone to trust you enough to do that I guess

Caporegime
People will only buy them off you through methods where they can claim the money back if it goes wrong.

They catch most people doing it now so it’s not worth it for either party as the seller usually gets a ban and the buyer has the coins wiped and will look to claim the money back.

Caporegime
people who get caught and banned are selling players at MAX BIN.

sell at 100 coins below MAX BIN and no ban.

The ban is automatic for anyone who sells multiple players at MAX BIN in quick succession

Caporegime
I can give 2 investment tips away.

Buy IF Vela - Cheapest 84 IF in the game and by a good margin at least 6K to the next one. He will be needed for SBC's in future.

Buy IF Mitrovic. He is pretty much the only IF Premier league player anywhere near that price. He will double over time for SBC's.

Permabanned
Ok just did one ULC pack. Got 83 Dembele and....

2uhmp6u.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
There used to be some people here a while back who used to know about buying/selling coins, (pretty sure we had someone on the forums who owned a well known coin site) if anyone knows any big sellers that are willing to bulk buy coins then drop me a trust I've got over a million coins to shift :)

Back
Top Bottom