FIFA 19

Caporegime
Here's one for you. Going round a mates tonight to play some couch games. Do you know if it's possible for me to play my UT vs his on the same console?

Can you not go into the friendly match options. he selects your team to play against then you slide over to the right?

in theory that should work

Caporegime
i beat a superstar team last night. he had Godin in defence, Bale, Lewandovski, a whole team full of superstars all rated extremely highly. i think Godin is an 89 or 90 and the highest rated CB i've faced i think. He was simply unbeatable in the air. An absolute beast as in he was leaping a foot above my guy and simply trampling all over him. I broke him down in the end as he wasn't that great but if I had his team I would be destroying people.

I then played another team full of superstars and this guy knew how to play it ended in a draw but his goals were simply from first time finesse shots. No way to defend against them but their stats are so good my keeper cannot save them as they go right in the corner.

pay to win is so frustrating. i have started to invest for future trading. i have 5 IF's as investments. and about 50 players rated 83/84 for future SBC's.

means all my coin is tied up for a month or two and I cannot spend anything to upgrade my teams. otherwise I could have went out and upgraded a few of my teams in a few places.

Soldato
Sold up yesterday for potential price drops, tried playing with a budget untradable team. Fair play to people who are good enough to compete against the pay 2 win with teams like that. It's no fun at all can't get no rhythm at all and seem to be constant pressed.

Associate
Selling up very early if you ask me. Black Friday is the only thing I can see causing a market crash and that isn’t for 4 odd weeks.

I’m using a team of untradeables but have been since the start, you’ll find a way to make it work. As sonny is doing I’ll invest in 84s and IF’s until Black Friday then buy a team.

Caporegime
Sold up and sat on 1.5 million.

invest in IF VELA, IF Mitrovic, any cheap La liga IF's would be good too like IF Silva (portuguese striker). IF Pandev might be needed for a future Serie A SBC and he is discard price.

Sold up yesterday for potential price drops, tried playing with a budget untradable team. Fair play to people who are good enough to compete against the pay 2 win with teams like that. It's no fun at all can't get no rhythm at all and seem to be constant pressed.

you need players with the right stats. basically abusing the engine and the way it works. however my players all have crap passing and shooting stats as a result so I have to work to get a goal. no first time finesse shot into top corner, etc. I need to play the right passes, etc.

i'll post some of my teams up. they have improved a lot since i started but i showed a guy at work and he was like you need a better LB and I said he's the best I can afford. I don't choose them on ratings but stats. I don't care if he's 76 rated I just use him to bully wingers.

Soldato
invest in IF VELA, IF Mitrovic, any cheap La liga IF's would be good too like IF Silva (portuguese striker). IF Pandev might be needed for a future Serie A SBC and he is discard price.

you need players with the right stats. basically abusing the engine and the way it works. however my players all have crap passing and shooting stats as a result so I have to work to get a goal. no first time finesse shot into top corner, etc. I need to play the right passes, etc.

i'll post some of my teams up. they have improved a lot since i started but i showed a guy at work and he was like you need a better LB and I said he's the best I can afford. I don't choose them on ratings but stats. I don't care if he's 76 rated I just use him to bully wingers.

I've got a pretty sweaty blue champs league team with untradable son and potm lucas. Just can't make it click. I've been messing about way too much and need to settle on a formation and also upgrade my defence, cheap defenders on this is a huge no no.
Selling up very early if you ask me. Black Friday is the only thing I can see causing a market crash and that isn’t for 4 odd weeks.

I’m using a team of untradeables but have been since the start, you’ll find a way to make it work. As sonny is doing I’ll invest in 84s and IF’s until Black Friday then buy a team.

Selling up early simply because red dead redemption 2 will be occupying a couple weeks worth of my time. Black Friday promo is around 4 weeks. The hype and panic sell will most likely be 3 weeks away. I'll also be using my coins for investments. I'd also recommend investing in Arsenal players it's a gamble but Aubamayang or Lacazete may get potm.

I've got 1.3million at the moment and a cheap untradable team for the most part.

Caporegime
All the top players (or everyone from Division 3 onwards) do is AI defend and cover with the likes of Pogba (seems to be extremely good defensively with stay back instruction) and Viera in front of the back 4, it’s like watching the exact same player some matches and it’s tedious as ****. I hope to god it becomes at least semi manual again.

Pace still plays a significant role if you can’t afford defenders like Ramos and Varane, Gareth Bale has ran on to quite a few through balls against me and he cant be caught up like some of the other players with that card pace. POTM Lucas absolutely rinses me at times as well.

Last year when they did the WC mode where you could get all the icons with ease my record literally improved two or three fold. When it was like for like with two god squads against each other I’d lose 1 in 8 or something. Granted it wasn’t as competitive but people did still play extremely sweaty stuff. As above RDR2 will tide me over till Black Friday, then hopefully I’ve got enough for at least half a meta team :rolleyes:

Soldato
Perfect! Did a few UCL sbcs, came out with 4 junk ones, Casillas & Fabinho who I really wanted as a Ndidi upgrade.

Assuming max 50k budget each who would people go with as wide cm in 41212(2) BPL team? Got Fred & Sissoko right now, Alli at CAM.

Back
Top Bottom