FIFA 20

Man of Honour
Currently 5 and 0 with this team. Had to get IF Mbappe as he's my best player now, let Neymar go so I can test out Dalglish. The majority of the team isn't particularly expensive, and all of them are great performers.

Playing 41212 Narrow and find it so much better than other formations. Mertens CAM.

yoPuLp2.jpg

Thoughts on a few players:

Eder Militao is amazing, one of the best CB's on the game and basically costs nothing.

Pique has been great so far, very well priced too.

IF Nainggolan is one of the best box to box mids on the game, can't fault him.

Allan is a more robust but slightly slower version of Kante, wins everything and is good on the ball too.

IF Mbappe actually feels a bit better than the NIF, just a tiny bit better at everything, and more clinical.

Dalglish is expensive but is doing well at the moment, will go back to Neymar and upgrade Matuidi if I don't think he's worth it.

Associate
Picked up Baby Ronaldo and he’s unreal. Played 7 WL games with him, he’s scored 14 and assisted 5. He feels so smooth to play with.
Current 6-1 in WL the loss was deserved they were just a much better player.

Anyone used Scream Pique, hear he’s great despite the pace. Played against 2 so far and both were clearly lacking in pace. They did intercept everything though.

Soldato
Interesting new milestone player just added to the objectives, hints that the storyline cards could be upgradable as well
I like this, makes the game more interesting.
My teams worth about 50k and I have about 1k coins, interesting playing with players I'd normally avoid.
Douglas Costa is really good, have him and teixerra linked playing 424. I think this fifa is harder so far but I'm enjoying it more than last years

Soldato
Just finished SBC pique. Spent about 100k using a few 84s from the club. Will be paired with varane. Pretty happy with the team now so will save up for a big player next.

Soldato
I like this, makes the game more interesting.
My teams worth about 50k and I have about 1k coins, interesting playing with players I'd normally avoid.
Douglas Costa is really good, have him and teixerra linked playing 424. I think this fifa is harder so far but I'm enjoying it more than last years

Yeah exactly plus you can grind the objectives at your own pace, I really hope they do more of these for other leagues

Soldato
3-2, should be 4-1. Passing is awful, particularly first time reactions where 9 times out of 10 it just pee rolls to the opponent. Defending still not fixed, seen plenty of players hold onto the ball after being tackled successfully.

Enjoying Dzeko mind, although building up play has been tricky

Back
Top Bottom