FIFA 20

Soldato
20-6, stopping again.

Got absolutely tilted towards the end, not the game itself just the way a couple of matches went. I never rage quit games and I quit two back to back.

First one, its 2-2, I hit the post 3 times in the space of 5 minutes, then Messi gets a second yellow for charging the keeper because the game wouldn't let me pull out of it.
Next one I'm 3-0 up with 15 minutes to go, he brings on Harit and brings it back to 3-3 after my team spends the next 15 minutes not connecting a single pass.

Gold 1 is decent, but I'm still lacking that ability to get beyond that.

Caporegime
Not sure if it the patch has helped my style of play or if I was just facing a lot people who had relegated themselves for objectives, but I'm now up to Div 5 after bouncing between Div 7 and 6 for weeks.

Going to give it another week and have a bash at the WL and hopefully get 10 wins.

Soldato
Made it to Gold 3 in my first WL of Fifa 20. It was a slog though, my record is 14-13. Wish I was in the position you guys are in where you're unhappy with single digit losses!

EDIT: What do people think of De Jong? I'm struggling to find a position for him. Tackling seems weak for a CDM but finishing is low for CAM. So that leaves CM? I don't play a lot of CMs.

Well done mate gold 3 is a good level to hit as you get the 2 player picks. In the last FIFA I always aimed for silver 1 just to get the 2000 points needed for qualification, anything above that is a bonus

Not used De Jong but heard he’s not great... I think his inform / OTW is a different story but his normal gold card isn’t great

Soldato
oE9B5hK.png

Anyone ever played with Owen? i feel like i am cheating...Literally i could put the controller down and go make a cup of coffee and i would come back to a hattrick by him. His cutting in on the inside is incredible, steals the ball for fun and if you shoot in the peno area you are pretty much garanteed a goal.

Pogba is rediculas aswell, his passing and holding the ball is noticably better than Debruyn's, which is insane at that.

Fabinho is an absaloute wall. He is awesome in CB aswell.

Had Van Dijk for a few games but it made me miss my Vertongen/Sanchez setup. He kept mistouching the ball and letting it go past him on through balls. I have tried every top defender in the prem/la liga and for me Sanchez is best defender by miles.

Tried Son aswell, scored me a goal every game but i still didn't feel the 620k price tag on him so sold him to fund Owen and Alli scream card. Glad i did.

Loving the setup at the moment.

Soldato
oE9B5hK.png

Anyone ever played with Owen? i feel like i am cheating...Literally i could put the controller down and go make a cup of coffee and i would come back to a hattrick by him. His cutting in on the inside is incredible, steals the ball for fun and if you shoot in the peno area you are pretty much garanteed a goal.

Pogba is rediculas aswell, his passing and holding the ball is noticably better than Debruyn's, which is insane at that.

Fabinho is an absaloute wall. He is awesome in CB aswell.

Had Van Dijk for a few games but it made me miss my Vertongen/Sanchez setup. He kept mistouching the ball and letting it go past him on through balls. I have tried every top defender in the prem/la liga and for me Sanchez is best defender by miles.

Tried Son aswell, scored me a goal every game but i still didn't feel the 620k price tag on him so sold him to fund Owen and Alli scream card. Glad i did.

Loving the setup at the moment.
I got destroyed by an Owen earlier today, was hitting silly shots and volleys.

Soldato
20-6, stopping again.

Got absolutely tilted towards the end, not the game itself just the way a couple of matches went. I never rage quit games and I quit two back to back.

First one, its 2-2, I hit the post 3 times in the space of 5 minutes, then Messi gets a second yellow for charging the keeper because the game wouldn't let me pull out of it.
Next one I'm 3-0 up with 15 minutes to go, he brings on Harit and brings it back to 3-3 after my team spends the next 15 minutes not connecting a single pass.

Gold 1 is decent, but I'm still lacking that ability to get beyond that.
I went 20-8 pretty much had the exact same every week. I also don't feel this year I'll be able to exceed that. Frustrating to say the least but G1 is respectable. Just a G1 merchant again this year for me.

Soldato
I'm sitting at 20-6 right now, matchmaking has been kind, lost a couple I felt I shouldn't have and also won a couple I maybe shouldn't have. Swings and roundabouts. Going to attempt E3.

Pique has been a rock for me, heading could be better though. So many corner chances he put wide :p

Soldato
Got to Gold 3 and stopped. The amount of crap I've seen tonight has genuinely staggered me; constantly getting 8-10 shots on target and still losing to players with drop back 1 depth and Militao/Ederson/Lloris saving them time and time again. This patch is appalling.

Don
OP
11-2 but ran out of time to play anymore. Best start I’ve had to a WL in this fifa but I’ve been too busy. Played some really good games actually, I’ll say it again, the WL is so much better than rivals!

Soldato
If you are gtetting constant ******** in games, try checking your ping. I was having a dire moment in last weeks FUT champs which followed onto rivals after. Silly amounts of shots but nothing to show for it.

Sticking on COD it showed my ping was bouncing between 350-400. Made COD unplayable.

Reset my router. Ping back to 10-20 and Fifa feels so much quicker since. Back to banging goals back in and having players that can actually turn the ball.

Soldato
I'm sitting at 20-6 right now, matchmaking has been kind, lost a couple I felt I shouldn't have and also won a couple I maybe shouldn't have. Swings and roundabouts. Going to attempt E3.

Pique has been a rock for me, heading could be better though. So many corner chances he put wide :p
Fell short at 21-8. 8th loss AI gave away a penalty trying to clear a corner and I just had to chased the game from then on.

Soldato
If you are gtetting constant ******** in games, try checking your ping. I was having a dire moment in last weeks FUT champs which followed onto rivals after. Silly amounts of shots but nothing to show for it.

Sticking on COD it showed my ping was bouncing between 350-400. Made COD unplayable.

Reset my router. Ping back to 10-20 and Fifa feels so much quicker since. Back to banging goals back in and having players that can actually turn the ball.
My cod ping shows between 500-600 can anyone else test this? does your actually say 10-20 on COD because if it does my internet is garbage.

Soldato
My cod ping shows between 500-600 can anyone else test this? does your actually say 10-20 on COD because if it does my internet is garbage.

Yes and on Wreckfest.

500-600 is dreadful, basically means you will be dead before you know it on cod.

Im having to use a Plusnet router after mine died last month. Internet changes to Virgin fibre optic on 9th so gunna try there router before i buy a decent router again.

Soldato
I had 150ms pings back in the days of dial up.

If I was getting 500-600 on broadband I'd be tearing my ISP a second rectum.

Back
Top Bottom