FIFA 20

Associate
Sitting at 17-5 right now. Should be able to get Gold 1 this week, game has been very hit and miss today. Had 2-3 great game's, 2 with lag and what i would describe a pingpong game.

Also doing the Politano challenges and scored 2 og's to start, the other player got the hint and I managed to knock in 13 goals in one game. A few more people like that and it will be easy.

Soldato
13-2 so far, match making will get me tomorrow.

One thing I will say about the game this week is most games have felt pretty good.

Associate
Just about to complete the Italian player milestone. Not that hard really only had 3 players who didn’t catch on that I was i only interested in the objective. Have dropped back to Div 4 but I hover between 3/4 anyway.

Permabanned
I'm rage quitting, just cant play it. Seemingly getting ok at defending, now totally gone to pot, seemed to do ok scoring, now useless. Salah, Mane, Zaha now cant get past anyone/slow.

Going back to slow paced old man games. :p

Soldato
Just hit 14-6 in my first WL so I’m going to leave it there, the 6 I lost were on Friday and called it a day as the gameplay wasn’t great (+ a mixture of being out played!), but since then the gameplay has been excellent

Also I never got thrashed, every game I lost by 1 goal, and a penalty shootout I SHOULD have won

Fingers crossed for a decent TOTW !

Soldato
Just hit 14-6 in my first WL so I’m going to leave it there, the 6 I lost were on Friday and called it a day as the gameplay wasn’t great (+ a mixture of being out played!), but since then the gameplay has been excellent

Also I never got thrashed, every game I lost by 1 goal, and a penalty shootout I SHOULD have won

Fingers crossed for a decent TOTW !

Totw will probably be decent... But the chances of you getting decent picks is very slim.

Soldato
Made it to Gold 3 in my first WL of Fifa 20. It was a slog though, my record is 14-13. Wish I was in the position you guys are in where you're unhappy with single digit losses!

EDIT: What do people think of De Jong? I'm struggling to find a position for him. Tackling seems weak for a CDM but finishing is low for CAM. So that leaves CM? I don't play a lot of CMs.

Back
Top Bottom