FIFA 20

Soldato
Bt fttc 76mb and I noticed issues with delay but I am currently using tp links until my mate can run me an ethernet cable outside of the house.

SB packs this year have been great. I packed Kante this morning... For the second time and I've also had aguero and varane from my SB rewards.

Soldato
Question for you Fifa guys:

If I buy an older edition of FIFA, say 2018 or 2017, for Xbox One will it still work fine?

I'm pretty sure it will, but wanted to check as I've not used consoles since the early days of the 360 (I'm getting a One S for my nearly-10 yr old for xmas and wanted to pick up a few cheap games like old FIFA, WWE2K and Forza - he won't care they're not the latest)

Also: is one of the old years that I should pick up in preference as being better than others in any obvious way?

Permabanned
Question for you Fifa guys:

If I buy an older edition of FIFA, say 2018 or 2017, for Xbox One will it still work fine?

I'm pretty sure it will, but wanted to check as I've not used consoles since the early days of the 360 (I'm getting a One S for my nearly-10 yr old for xmas and wanted to pick up a few cheap games like old FIFA, WWE2K and Forza - he won't care they're not the latest)

Yeah most of it will work but the online modes may well be dead.

Don
OP
Gutted my club and got Mbappe, his price has finally down near the 900k mark. So him and Neymar up front. Reus, I liked but his lack of agility/pace just meant I swapped him at half time every game, hoping Mbappe makes ups my game somewhat.

Soldato
What do you guys think of Neymar? He is by far the least effectual player in my forward line. Zidane outscores him from CDM.

Back
Top Bottom