FIFA 20

Soldato
That felt awful for me, @Quinnaay! The third goal I was checking if I had utorrent open, there was a definite lag. You would have hammered me regardless, you're a lot better than me!
Good games Andy. First one felt nice for me for a change, second one had lag spikes and all sorts. My word Messi is phenomenal i felt bad some of the goals he was ripping in.

It highlights the issue we all talk about though which is a shame, connection varying from player to player is a huge issue.

Don
OP
Good games Andy. First one felt nice for me for a change, second one had lag spikes and all sorts. My word Messi is phenomenal i felt bad some of the goals he was ripping in.

It highlights the issue we all talk about though which is a shame, connection varying from player to player is a huge issue.

I don't tend to feel delay and would never use it as an excuse for losing, but I think you could see some of the touches I was making I was trying to pass but kept getting tackled.

You can tell my button change, the amount of times I did that 'skilled' passing. I don't really have a plan B, when 3-1 up there isn't really an excuse for shipping that amount of goals. I only have one way of playing lol.

Good games, hopefully we can have some more with a better connection. And yes Messi is really annoying, although I kept showing him onto his left. VVD and Rio are really difficult to get past, Mbappe felt nice, the team is poor though. It was the first time using it.

Soldato
I don't tend to feel delay and would never use it as an excuse for losing, but I think you could see some of the touches I was making I was trying to pass but kept getting tackled.

You can tell my button change, the amount of times I did that 'skilled' passing. I don't really have a plan B, when 3-1 up there isn't really an excuse for shipping that amount of goals. I only have one way of playing lol.

Good games, hopefully we can have some more with a better connection. And yes Messi is really annoying, although I kept showing him onto his left. VVD and Rio are really difficult to get past, Mbappe felt nice, the team is poor though. It was the first time using it.
I just want to know what it is dictating the connection from game to game, whether its our end or EA end mainly to stop me searching for it.

Its my first day using VVD and Mane, i sold Gerrard for them. Not sure how i feel about either to be honest however Rio is a monster, i think ill just keep it and see how it fairs this weekend. I really need a Lucas and Sissoko replacement.

Im sure we will get some more games in soon, Rivals is a sweat fest and unfortunately FIFA is the only game i "enjoy" playing these days.

Soldato
Got talking to a guy at darts last night and don't feel so bad about Fifa points now, he works a near min wage groundskeeper job and was telling me how he put in 300K Fifa Points in at the start of the year and a fair chunk since, and his team is no better than mine! :o

Soldato
Got talking to a guy at darts last night and don't feel so bad about Fifa points now, he works a near min wage groundskeeper job and was telling me how he put in 300K Fifa Points in at the start of the year and a fair chunk since, and his team is no better than mine! :o

Those are rookie numbers!

Back
Top Bottom