FIFA 20

Soldato
I'm just doing online drafts, its a fun mode although the players available are not varied enough so at the moment everyone has a similar team, just different formation.

Playing drafts felt more full of tryhards than even WL.

Ended at 11 wins last night, t'll do for now, although Ronaldo brace could get him an IF?

Soldato
I must be the only person who's enjoying Fifa :o

For anyone who is interested De Jong TOTY is pretty special
I would have preferred him to kante I think.. thought about 91 Eusibio and maybe try scrape him and kante as cdms together. The 89 version getting all the praise has me worried though.

The game isn' great, but the main issue and I've said it before is it caters for boring gameplay. It takes an age breaking down 11 men to hit the post and then get countered on to typically an bs goal, most goals aren't clean build up/clean strikes it's typically badly coded irritating mistakes from the game making it even more frustrating.

What happened to having thrilling football matches with high intensity.

Hopefully this new patch favours dribbling and taking shots more may force people out.

Permabanned
Unsure about shooting changes, not noticed much. Though I was beating this guy 3 - 0 last night at half time and subbed on FB Villa and POTM Suarez in midfield, then proceeded to shoot from anywhere near. Scored 4 worldies.....and missed about 15. :p

Soldato
Not sure what it was last night, but everyone I played was like playing @Andybtsn ! Really fast hard attacks, pushing everyone forward and just hammering at my defense, was this playstyle used at the EA online streamy thingy at the weekend? Very rarely do I see people playing THAT aggressive, then 4 in a row last night!

Soldato
Not sure what it was last night, but everyone I played was like playing @Andybtsn ! Really fast hard attacks, pushing everyone forward and just hammering at my defense, was this playstyle used at the EA online streamy thingy at the weekend? Very rarely do I see people playing THAT aggressive, then 4 in a row last night!

Are you on PC? Could be a result of the new patch.

The event this week was 90% of players using the ultra defensive meta, including the incredibly sweaty overload ball side ultra narrow stuff.

Early days, but initial feeling is TOTY De Bruyne is better than TOTY Messi. 5* WF is the most important stat in the game.

Soldato
Are you on PC? Could be a result of the new patch.

The event this week was 90% of players using the ultra defensive meta, including the incredibly sweaty overload ball side ultra narrow stuff.

Early days, but initial feeling is TOTY De Bruyne is better than TOTY Messi. 5* WF is the most important stat in the game.

Nope, xbox, just seemed so out of the blue, as someone who plays a slow, careful game it was hell! lol

Soldato
Team press is often quite effective against boring careful players. :p (the good players can just pass/skill around it though)

I'm not boring, I just play 4411 with a lot of players on get forward, fast build up but then end up with 8 players around the opponents area and like to try and find gaps rather than z'omglobbedthroughballtoPOTMVardy

Don
OP

I love how you reference to my style that was probably a decade ago now, when we were both young whipper snappers!

Soldato
I love how you reference to my style that was probably a decade ago now, when we were both young whipper snappers!

haha you're the most aggressive front pushing player I know by name aside from the people online who I just label & refer to as things that would get me banned from here!

I don't think we were whippersnappers even then!!

Soldato
I remember @Quinnaay wouldn't let you breath anytime I played him. Not sure if still the case.
Was always good games Jony! I don't have that intensity like the previous 3 editions which is a shame, I still play with pressure but more often than not Its easily countered :(

The game forces a possession based game which isn't my style but the only way to be remotely successful.

@Rids that's why I sold mbappe and want Eusibio, 5star on this game is by far the most important thing on the game.

I've been working nights and again soon has the patch come out on console now then? What is the verdict?

Back
Top Bottom