FIFA 20

Soldato
Thinking of moving to this after this WL is over - CR7 is truly truly amazing but he is good that I feel I can do anything with him and end up losing the ball trying to do too much. This team is as a whole much stronger, and while Ben Yedder won't get as many goals there is more balance here which should result in better results.

IElG5et.png

What do you reckon?

Soldato
9-1 so far, every game has pretty much gone to plan aside from a couple.

Loss was utterly utterly humbling, the most outclassed I've been this year. 9-0 loss, and I was trying. Squad was nothing special, meta team, probably worth 4 million coins max, but he was untouchable. The only thing I can think is that it was a pro smurfing with a second account or something - I was that outclassed.

Had a 5-4 win where I was 4-2 down with 10 minutes of ET to go, he went ultra defensive and started to pass the ball around the back, but eventually cracked under my constant pressure.

Soldato
I came home last night after a skin full and managed to go 5-0 last night. CR7 is a goal scoring machine (gold) really good Infront of Eusibio.

Also awesome team Rids doesn't get much better.

Soldato
I'm 15-1 and the last 2 games were elite level competition and I won both on pens. Started to feel the heat now maybe time to call it a day.

Edit 18-2. I'll be very disappointed if I don't get elite this week.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice @Quinnaay - fingers crossed for you dude.

I collapsed to 14-4, will be chasing Gold 1 again it seems.

I'm really having doubts about getting rid of Ronaldo, I could improve the whole team if I sell him but he just carries the team on his back most of the time. Tough choice.

Soldato
Nice @Quinnaay - fingers crossed for you dude.

I collapsed to 14-4, will be chasing Gold 1 again it seems.

I'm really having doubts about getting rid of Ronaldo, I could improve the whole team if I sell him but he just carries the team on his back most of the time. Tough choice.
Thanks man, im sure the rewards would be trash either way but its more personal achievement as ive always fell short this year. Gold CR7 is no where near the 99 card but im having tons of fun with him and Eusibio behind.

Soldato
Think this is my last WL this year and possibly go off fifa for a while. It doesn't matter what patches are brought to increase dribbling, shooting etc if the server's can't handle it.

Soldato
Went 20-10 again, came down to the last game again, got unhealthily frustrated by the game again.

Its not playing against better players that frustrates me, its the way they all play. Everybody is so defensive the game comes down to a couple of key moments and who takes their half chances. Gold 1 is fine I guess, but I still preferred last years Fifa.

Back
Top Bottom