FIFA 20

Man of Honour
I still can't find any consistency on this FIFA. Tactics don't matter, players don't matter.

Rivals is a mess due to objectives, half the matches are against D1/D2 players using weaker sides, who sub on their best players.

One week I can get Gold 2, next week I struggle to get Silver 1. So weird.

Associate
Is baby Zidane really worth 2.3 million? I’m only 100k short and could easily sell all the crap in the club to get it but considering doing Ben Yedder POTM for about 400k with what I’ve got untradeable and saving the rest?

Associate
Getting bored of the game now so sold Pele and TOTY Kante for 7.5mil. Opened loads of 100k and 125k packs on Friday, it was so bad that my niece and nephew who love opening packs got bored halfway through. Got enough fodder for a few mid icon packs when they come out.

Really wasn’t bothered with WL this week ended 14-5, pretty much quit if I conceded 1st as I just couldn’t be bothered and knew I would get to 14 wins easily anyway.

Soldato
So why is the gameplay today absolute ass? This is what send me over the edge, visual lag and conceding goals from the server's playing up. Also miss way more chances when it's not playing properly I just don't understand it. From 18-1 to 20-5 Christ almighty EA won't ever let me get elite.

Soldato
Is baby Zidane really worth 2.3 million? I’m only 100k short and could easily sell all the crap in the club to get it but considering doing Ben Yedder POTM for about 400k with what I’ve got untradeable and saving the rest?

96 Zidane was the most underwhelming player in Drafts both being used and playing against.

Base is ok but for near enough the same performance I’d get scream Firmino.

Caporegime
Base is ok but for near enough the same performance I’d get scream Firmino.
Bought him during the promo for 620k and he's been my favourite player this year. Most people seem to be playing him as a CDM or CM but I've been playing him as a CAM and he's immense. Probably won't get a winter upgrade but will get 5* skills so should become even better.

Soldato
IMG-20200126-220653.jpg

Relief, maybe I'm not so bad after all. Thoroughly expected to not make it, played the final game for the laugh and got demolished too. Some guys are just insane I've no idea how they can hold the ball for 70% of the game and have me chasing like they do.

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks man crazy how the game turns once you hit 19/20 wins.

You can't post something like that and not show us the 11 hero's! :D

After watching AirJapes for a few hours gone down the 4321 route with some strange tactics, figured with 442 I was never going to get past the Gold 1 I'd hit when in full try hard mode so figured I may at least have some variety.

Soldato
Gratz @Quinnaay. Ever since WL was introduced in 17 it's been my personal goal to hit elite at least once during the yearly cycle. Ended up 20-8 even after my downer of a comment previously. Ps+ runs out in a month so figured I'll keep playing then and call it quits after.

Soldato
As i said to @Soulja last night, I think its time to offload Neymar & Son for a bit, as decent as they are prices should drop soon and I'm just not having the most fun with the game, probably cause I've been using iterations of the same team for about 2 months!

Permabanned
Trying out a new formation.

Given up on WL, I am even more useless than previous years this year. Just mess around in Rivals now. :)

Sane is disappointing so far, given his stats he doesn't feel as good as 88 Mane or as fast. However his left foot is a weapon.

LVBKBsI.png

Soldato
Managed to get Elite 3 SB rewards, got Suarez and Parejo so not too shabby for once.

Also it's likely it's the Future Stars promo on Friday, not chancing it but I have a load of two player silver packs from recycling duplicate bronze cards. Ah.

Back
Top Bottom