FIFA 20

Soldato
I’m E1 in SB at the moment but reallyyy don’t wanna play that mode much more :p.

When does pre-order access start? I didn’t realise there was something other than the early access we’re currently playing on.

How’s the pack openings going mate?

Game is officially out on the 27th, pre order acess for Champions / Ultimate edition is 24th.

I'm paused on the pack opening until I can liquidate the club for now. Don't want to sell too much until player prices spike on the 27th

Soldato
Assuming they don’t patch it people are going to need speedy full backs this iteration. Someone on the ea forums made a good point that Robertson could easy go to 120 k. He’s currently sat at 69k ..

Also key question @Rids did you get the week off?

Soldato
So am curious in how you guys have opted to play it early?

10 hour trail from ea access
EA access premier sub so full game anyway
Pre order ultimate edition.

I was looking at there Premier sub but we'll I don't really play many ea games these days so doubt work out as value for me (up coming wise only want nfs heat and new star wars)

Soldato
Deffo selling any PL players I have on the 27th, right now main players I've packed, while not that impressive and no idea what it'll actually liquidate at are:

Isco, Lloris, G Jesus, IF Abraham, IF Benzema, Courtois and a few 84s, nothing that magnificent really.

Soldato
Deffo selling any PL players I have on the 27th, right now main players I've packed, while not that impressive and no idea what it'll actually liquidate at are:

Isco, Lloris, G Jesus, IF Abraham, IF Benzema, Courtois and a few 84s, nothing that magnificent really.
27th? thats the time to buy. Sell tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom