FIFA 20

Soldato
What did you attempt in the first clip, just shooting and it was delayed?

Vinicus clip just looked like lag. :(
First clip was just a first time shot hoping to go far post and didn't register instead be took a touch. Vinicious clip obvious lob attempt again no comprende sad state.

I've bought neymar and struggling to fit him in.. this could be a mistake lol.

Caporegime
I've played a few Rivals games over the last few days and it's been fantastic but the servers over the weekend are a write off and not worth the effort imo.

Don't mind losing when someone's better than me but losing because of 45 and 90 minute goals, losing because my players forget how to play football at HT when I'm 2-0 up and losing because of button lag, yeah, not fun at all.

Caporegime
It's all relative.

I'm only in division 6 but I would need to get up to division 3 and finish rank 1 to get the same value from the rewards as Elite 1 in SB, which is very easy and quick to achieve.

Also, I've packed Aguero and OTW De Jong from SB rewards so far although the theory that they reward the ****ters might be true here :p

Edit: And these Icon Swaps will make it even harder for players like me when I start facing all of the god squads who relegate themselves to get easy wins in lower divisions :o

Last edited:
Soldato
Started today with 3 loses, 1 of them me being complacent and not finishing off a game. Sitting at 11-4 now. If anyone is looking for a CDM pairing, try otw de Jong and casemiro. They just compliment each other so well.

Soldato
It's all relative.

I'm only in division 6 but I would need to get up to division 3 and finish rank 1 to get the same value from the rewards as Elite 1 in SB, which is very easy and quick to achieve.

Also, I've packed Aguero and OTW De Jong from SB rewards so far although the theory that they reward the ****ters might be true here :p

Edit: And these Icon Swaps will make it even harder for players like me when I start facing all of the god squads who relegate themselves to get easy wins in lower divisions :o
While it'd massively screw me over I do wonder why SB Objectives more often than not have a min difficulty but Rivals ones don't have a min Division that they have to be done in.
If SB objectives are min difficulty Pro or World Class then Rivals could be min Division 5 or 4.

Would stop players like me having to play the better players tanking their rating for an easy objective (while also preventing me from doing the Objective, buy I suck so maybe I shouldn't be able to?)

Soldato
What formation have you all settled into? I’ve tried 433/4312 and 442 but I’m yet to find one that suits my style of play. I like to counter attack quickly but I’ve found with these formations I have limited people attacking when I break.

442 has been best so far

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
While it'd massively screw me over I do wonder why SB Objectives more often than not have a min difficulty but Rivals ones don't have a min Division that they have to be done in.
If SB objectives are min difficulty Pro or World Class then Rivals could be min Division 5 or 4.

Would stop players like me having to play the better players tanking their rating for an easy objective (while also preventing me from doing the Objective, buy I suck so maybe I shouldn't be able to?)

That's a crazy idea. You win squad battles on world class by choosing world class. You can't press a button to choose your division. You'd be making half of the objectives impossible. I'm mid division 5 now and I can't say I've come across anyone I'd say has tanked their rating for easy objectives. I've come up against some pay to win teams, sure, but they're only as good as the person holding the controller. Haven't really found them much more difficult than standard teams that haven't had much/any money spent on them, and has a decent player controlling them.

Back
Top Bottom