** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Don
OP
Sorry guys I had to dissolve league A as I didn't but enough spaces in the league for the amount of players. Those who had already joined will have to join again!

And utajoker, I asked for a friendly and you invited me to a league game, cheeky git!! I'm glad I have had to start it again!

Don
OP
Joined the league this morning and had a little look at my team (Sao Paolo) and I must say it is a good job I am a good sport and not a person that likes to drop out of things!

Had a quick game vs the computer with them and I dont think they suit my style of play. All in the fun of it though!

I absolutely demolished everyone on 08 with Sao Paulo when we did this same league format least year!

Don
OP
Not sure if anyone actually wants this but I have done it anyway.

View the leagues online

The two administrators can have admin access to input the results, I know it looks pretty rubbish at the mo but I just quickly stole someones script and input the data. If people do want this then I will make it more appealing and relevant.

There is the ability to set up multiple leagues, divisions, seasons etc so it should be everything that is needed. Also if you guys want to keep it then I will probably put it on either /ocuk or ocuk.mwywas.....

Looks good mate, we'll use that like.

Add me to MSN and you can give me admin access etc if you wish?

Back
Top Bottom