** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Don
OP
Made a few little adjustments to the online league table, default sorting is Points then Goal Difference which is how it should be. Also Sorted out the recent games list so it is in order of how they were entered.

Have yet to make it look nice and pretty but that can come later. Any suggestions on what people would like to see on there, any useful info or anything?

Would it be possible to get guidelines on the tables so it actually looks like a table mate? Hovering over a player and it displaying their gamertag would also be very useful!

Other than that its perfect for what we need, obviously it's not exactly pretty but who cares!

Have a look here for our old table that was very nice looking:

http://ocuk.swychmedia.com/

Don
OP
I'm back now Nate so can take over the scoring :)

Remember to include which leagues your in guys, scrolling through this thread there are still some offenders that insist on making it hard for us :p

Don
OP
I'll leave until tomorrow Mark, a mate has just dropped in.

On a positive note I covered my disk in toothpaste and polished it away and the disk seems to be working fine now as I have played 3 or 4 games today as well as a few in my Be a Pro season with no read errors. Fingers crossed.

With FIFA 08 I always had to reload the disc into the tray when ever I wanted to play the game, might be the same with 09. After I did this I never got the dirty disc errors, you might want to try this mate, bit annoying I know..

Don
OP
Yeah I absolutely suck when I go 1-0 behind, I also feel the nerves purely for the fact I have a pretty undeserved reputation on here for being unbeatable, most who play me regularly know I certainly am not as good as people make me out to be!

I always do good in the competitions mind so that's nice as there are some damn good players on here.

Don
OP
I'll play you if you like. Thanks for the reminder, Anderson, and apologies for my voice message last night, I was drunk and couldn't be bothered to type out a message. :D

Also, do I have to be Sampdoria or can i choose a team? :)

Btw - my gamertag is eldazza.

Your Sampdoria and need to follow the instructions from my original post, your in league B so join that on FIFA then invite people to play your games.

Record your result on here and you away.

Back
Top Bottom