** FIFA 2009 League ** (360) - That time again!

Soldato
i think just not international and rest of world teams.

heres an idea, cant remember if we did it in 08

from the 2 leagues, promote say 5 and demote 5 (it doesnt have to be half the league), then redraw the teams so people arnt stuck with one team. if while in the league we notice the certain teams really are poor and should be a lower rating then we can remove them from the list at the end of the league.

Don
OP
But in theory all the teams should be equal, I know obviously some will be better in other certain area's but then that team will make up for it elsewhere, hence them all being the same stars. I think it will be too much hassle redrawing teams etc, It was going to be easy just jumping from one league to do the next.

I know it could be repetitive being the same team but it worked before.

Associate
i think just not international and rest of world teams.

heres an idea, cant remember if we did it in 08

from the 2 leagues, promote say 5 and demote 5 (it doesnt have to be half the league), then redraw the teams so people arnt stuck with one team. if while in the league we notice the certain teams really are poor and should be a lower rating then we can remove them from the list at the end of the league.

Happy with that.

Moving on, not sure if there are enough 3* only teams to account for 32 of us so might need to use 3* and 3.5* teams depending on the ability difference (is it that noticeable). All teams need to be randomised. However I was happy to throw all 3*, 3.5* and 4* teams into Andy's random generator and put up with whoever I get.

One request, the draw of teams need to be made between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday so that I can keep an eye on it at work :D

Back
Top Bottom