***FIFA11 PS3 10v10 Club***

Think this years Club and how it works is gonna make it a lot more harder - from what Ive seen on the Demo its hard enough to carry a move, let alone work with multiple humans - should be hard, but rewarding...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Seriously going try sort out my net for this. At the moment, the cabling to the modem in my room was done by some dodgy bloke. You think if I moved the modem downstairs to where VM cabled it, my ping would be lower? Would have to treck downstairs all the time to reboot the modem though. :(

I dont understand why you have so many problems - Im on VM and apart from a couple of downtimes its never missed a beat in several years, but I dont know what your installation is like - it sounds pretty dodgy tbh.

If its not been connected by VM and you have quite a few devices (multiple STBs, modems etc) then the signal level just may not be strong enough to 'power' them all - in that situation you can get a powered amplifier to assist.

It might be worthwhile seeing if youve been correctly connected at the cabinet so that the noise levels at your house are within acceptable limits. Theres always a chance that cables have been swapped in the cabinet after youve been installed accidentally and ruined your connection - had any further VM install in your neighbourhood?

Do some diagnostics as youve suggested to try and at least isolate the issue if its within your home, your (amazing) usage or something VM has ****ed up. Walking downstairs takes a minute, a reboot 30seconds - you may have to do one occasionally - not the end of the world though!

Moved the modem downstairs, not noticed a change really so must be on their end. Might bite the bullet and get the 50mb anyway. That way I can at least get a technician to come look at it if it's gone wrong a second time, I've heard nothing but good words about their support on that package..

Would it be worth a call whilst I'm currently on 10mb? Would they send a technician to take a look at our line or just blame our usage? As our line seems to be ok between 2am-2pm ish, it's absolutely fine then.. :(

Moved the modem downstairs, not noticed a change really so must be on their end. Might bite the bullet and get the 50mb anyway. That way I can at least get a technician to come look at it if it's gone wrong a second time, I've heard nothing but good words about their support on that package..

Would it be worth a call whilst I'm currently on 10mb? Would they send a technician to take a look at our line or just blame our usage? As our line seems to be ok between 2am-2pm ish, it's absolutely fine then.. :(
I guess theres no harm in asking - theyll do some diagnostic over the phone before sending one out and if they do and your internal wiring is really obviously not theres theyll charge call out so might be worth just 'tiding' that up or blame the original install if they ask who did it..

Why pay more money for a service that isnt working that well in the first place - call out and moan - no real harm...

VM service have been really good for me, I asked a question on their customer support forums, and the next time I went on a Moderator had organised for an engineer to come out the next Saturday!

Can't complain with that service :)

Can I join this? I did play in the fifa 10 world cup and beat 2 people..then my jokes didn't go down well and I apologized for that...I am willing to do a trial if you want :)

It's not that you're not wanted, but last time you played a run of games with us you tended to lose possession, a lot. You would sprint every single time you had the opportunity and you would shoot on site, despite other team mates being in better positions for the majority of the time. You can deny that if you like, that's up to you, but we know what you play like and I'm not overly enthusiastic about the idea of you coming in, hogging the ball, ballsing up chances for everyone else and then giving a half assed apology before doing the same thing again.

If you want to try and change your play to suit a more teamplay oriented club then that would be good, but at the moment you're playing as if it's just a pro ranked match where everyone runs round like headless chickens. Also, cut the skills, they don't work.

Jeez. It's just a game for God's sake. :rolleyes:

Jeez. It's just a game for God's sake. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry?

If you had someone spoiling the game for everyone else would you still want them to play? This is a mutual opinion shared by everyone currently in the club, I'm not just being an arse about it, he's welcome to a trial and if he's changed then he's welcome aboard.

I'm sorry?

If you had someone spoiling the game for everyone else would you still want them to play? This is a mutual opinion shared by everyone currently in the club, I'm not just being an arse about it, he's welcome to a trial and if he's changed then he's welcome aboard.

That's all you had to say, but your previous post was way over the top. Just ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure he's allowed to play the game how he wants, just like you are. I'm also pretty sure it's not your place to say if he CAN play or not.

If everyone votes to tell me that they really REALLY don't want me to play, then I will not play. But considering they have only played about 15 games with me, Is a very unfair judgement. And especially given it's a compeletly different game and you haven't even seen me play for over 4 months in which I have completely revamped my playing style. And who gives you the right to automatically be selected? Why are you allowed straight in without a trial?

Last edited:
If everyone votes to tell me that they really REALLY don't want me to play, then I will not play. But considering they have only played about 15 games with me, Is a very unfair judgement. And especially given it's a compeletly different game and you haven't even seen me play for over 4 months in which I have completely revamped my playing style. And who gives you the right to automatically be selected? Why are you allowed straight in without a trial?

This is exactly what we are avoiding this year. It's not an OcUK club any longer. Too many people felt they were entitled to play. He has the right to play straight away because he was one of the most regular players last year.

Back
Top Bottom